When can i start taking some gear

chopperead

Hello everyone probably gonna ask a completely annoying newbie question but first post so its inevitable.

When would people recommend i could start considering taking stuff.

I am 6'3 28 years old and 205 pounds been training for about 4 years but only starting to train really hard this last year. I eat a shed load of food and am SLOWLY increasing my size (not everywhere) and am slowly increasing my calorie intake to keep things moving.

My two training partners have already crossed to the dark side both started training with me about 6 months ago prior to that they didn't but had done in the past. Both dont eat as much as me one has a pretty standard diet with no breakfast little lunch then an evening meal, the other hardly eats at all.

They are using winstrol tablets and have been for the last 4 weeks i cant say i have noticed any noticable gains and shouldn't imagine they will without a proper diet.

All info welcome

Winstrol is not gonna pack on the muscle, especially not the way they eat, but they should get some decent strength gains. Maybe they got some bunk gear. Anyhow, youve waited 4 years already so might as well stick it out until you cant put another pound on naturally.

I have kinda gave myself a target of reaching 15 stone and lose some of my gut then have another think about it. Its gonna be hard though if my partners start using some proper gear and starting leaving me behind.

Just devils advocate and estry knows what he is talking about..but... it sounds like if you do decide you have a good base to start on compared to some of the chuckle heads on here posting for the first time. I mean, deciding to use gear is a personal decision..sometimes bad, sometimes good...but if you do decide, there def pros and cons..make sure you go into it with as much knowledge as you can to maximize gains and minimize the sides. Good luck either way.

smart move coming to the net and not listening to your friends. if anything show them sites like this so they can read (especially the stickies) and educate themselves, they're hurting themselves for lousy results.

Back