when does d-bol kick in?

imo you wont see nothing for at least 3 weeks so dont start posting telling us you think your gear is fake if you dont see results in 3 or 4 days or even a good week , let us know your progress and make sure consume at least 4000 cal day or youl gain sqaut

superstarmike said:
imo you wont see nothing for at least 3 weeks so dont start posting telling us you think your gear is fake if you dont see results in 3 or 4 days or even a good week , let us know your progress and make sure consume at least 4000 cal day or youl gain sqaut

i dunno mike I saw some results and swole muscles in a week and my friend jus about saw instant strength increase with d-bol. shit anadrol was like 3 days, quess everyones different. personally i wouldn't fuck with the two anymore to harsh and crashes are bad. But this guy is only taking 25 mg where most take 50.

matathom said:
i'm gonna take 25mg a day and stack with test and deca. around how long will it take to see some results

is this your first cycle? i hope not be honest it's all good.

The fact is that you should read about what you are going to take before you take it. It's very easy to search threads and read the drug profile all on this site.

o i've done plenty of reasearch on it. this is my second cycle. first was deca and test. i just was making sure

matathom said:
o i've done plenty of reasearch on it. this is my second cycle. first was deca and test. i just was making sure

If you have then why are you asking stupid questions?

superstarmike said:
How can you tell this guy to consume 4000 cals/day when he posted nothing about himself in this thread?

REXX said:
yes, take arimidex at .25-1mg ED or nova 20mg ED to control the bloat

Nolva doesnt control bloat.

This thread's full of good advice. lol

lol.

With regards to dbol, i too notice pretty instant strenth increases, regardless of how many calories im eating. I also notice instant water gain and after about 4 weeks on dbol, i get instant headaches whenever i do something physically exerting. And then when i stop taking it, i instantly lose 10lbs and some strength.

I hate dbol.

you lose an instant 10 lbs on a d-bol only cycle? or do you lose 10 lbs after you get off of it in the middle of like a test and deca cycle like im running.

As soon as he stops taking the dbol, any gain that he got from the dbol is gone in a few days. I too hate that crap.

If you like high bp and headaches and puffiness dbol is for you.

I guess it has its place somewhere, its just that I cant for the life of me figure out where that place is.

matathom said:
you lose an instant 10 lbs on a d-bol only cycle? or do you lose 10 lbs after you get off of it in the middle of like a test and deca cycle like im running.

In the middle of a test cycle.

Back