When to take Dianabol (waking up at 7:30 AM)

Salieri

Well, I'm planning to do my second cycle, but I want to add this time some oral, I already bought the stack. Testosterone Enanthate, Deca, Dianabol. Planning to do 30mg's of dianabol for the first 2 weeks, then 40mg's for the next 3-4 weeks.

I wake up at 7:30 AM, and I'm doing my workout at 2:30 - 3:00 PM. What would be the best way to take it? I'm thinking to split it in 2 doses.

Well, I'm planning to do my second cycle, but I want to add this time some oral, I already bought the stack. Testosterone Enanthate, Deca, Dianabol. Planning to do 30mg's of dianabol for the first 2 weeks, then 40mg's for the next 3-4 weeks.

I wake up at 7:30 AM, and I'm doing my workout at 2:30 - 3:00 PM. What would be the best way to take it? I'm thinking to split it in 2 doses.

1 hour before you work out. Take the other dose as close to 12 hours away as you can

William Llewellyn talks about this in Anabolics and the consensus is to take it all at once pre-workout.

Yes it is better to take it pre workout IMO. I have had some awesome pumps and strength gains from d-bol. Run it for 4 weeks and make sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in place as well !!

Yep, I always have nolvadex. BTW, searched for Anabolics to get it, but I didn't find the full book lol. Can somebody tell me what he says exactly in that book about this? I mean, why do I have to take all the 40mg before workout? Asking this because I've read that it is important to have it in the bloodstream constantly, that's why it's recommended to split it throughout the day.

From my understanding you to use d-bol for a short burst. To kick start your cycle. The half life of d-bol is 3-4 hours. So if you were to maintain stable blood levels you would be dosing all day. I like the almost instant strength that comes from d-bol, I have never tried to maintain stable levels. Just as a preworkout at 40mgs a day. I always use nac for liver protection and I would recommend using aromasin or arimidex as your ur Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and not nolvadex....

Yep, I always have nolvadex. BTW, searched for Anabolics to get it, but I didn't find the full book lol. Can somebody tell me what he says exactly in that book about this? I mean, why do I have to take all the 40mg before workout? Asking this because I've read that it is important to have it in the bloodstream constantly, that's why it's recommended to split it throughout the day.

Nolvadex is NOT an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I don't have the text on me but basically t says by splitting the dosage to make up for the short half life you lose out on the huge spike you get when taking it all at once. He references anecdotal evidence to support this but the difference in reality is probably very minor. He doesn't say you can't split dosages, he just says its possibly better to take it all at once.

Nolvadex is NOT an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I don't have the text on me but basically t says by splitting the dosage to make up for the short half life you lose out on the huge spike you get when taking it all at once. He references anecdotal evidence to support this but the difference in reality is probably very minor. He doesn't say you can't split dosages, he just says its possibly better to take it all at once.
his book is good for drug profile data but his opinions on cycles are stupid and I rarely agree with any of them.I would NOT take cycle advice from his book!
But it IS a good read for drug info

nolvadex is a SERM that BLOCKs estrogen at the breast glands ect. but it will not do anything to stop the rising amount of estrogen in your blood.
do alot more research on aas before you start.
also i made a few threads on this in the aas section> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...-aromatize-inhibitors-gyno-pct-must-read.html

good luck

his book is good for drug profile data but his opinions on cycles are stupid and I rarely agree with any of them.I would NOT take cycle advice from his book!
But it IS a good read for drug info

I haven't finished reading the text but could you give some examples of where you disagree with him? I'd be interested in seeing differing points of views. So far I love the text but like I said, haven't finished it yet and haven't seen his cycle recommendations either buddy :)

Ramping Dbol won't show you much benefits like that... Maybe there is an aspect of fear on your part or are you just trying to make it last ?
I wouldn't even look at Dbol unless I could get 60-80mg/day for 5-6 weeks.
When to take is a matter or preference. I've done all suggested above and I found that spreading it out throughout the day was much more effective. With your highest dose being at bed time to carry you into the next dose in the morning...

Ramping Dbol won't show you much benefits like that... Maybe there is an aspect of fear on your part or are you just trying to make it last ?
I wouldn't even look at Dbol unless I could get 60-80mg/day for 5-6 weeks.
When to take is a matter or preference. I've done all suggested above and I found that spreading it out throughout the day was much more effective. With your highest dose being at bed time to carry you into the next dose in the morning...

Agree with Lex except I've never ran more then 50mgs a day. I take 10mg tabes throughout the day with great results.

Looks like I'm late to the party again.. I've tried it a few different ways and prefer it all at once about 2 hours pre. I usually only take 20mg on non-gym days and split it morning and afternoon. I don't like it before bed, I have a hard time sleeping. You say 30 for the first 2 weeks, and 40 for the next 4, so is that 6 weeks total? That's pushing it a bit, you might consider skipping in on non-gym days at least for the last 2 weeks just to give your liver a break. Don't forget NAC. Best advice I can give you is try it a few different ways and see what works best for you, after all, everyone is different.

Back