where are the results

apocalyspe

ok so far my first injectable cycle goes like this

week 1/ decca 100 d bol 100

week 2/ decca 100 d bol 100 and testoprim-d 200

these measurments are mg's the brands are decca organon preloads
d-bol is by denkall and testoprim-d is hecho labs mexican

question im increaseing in strengh working out daily and nominal size gains but since this is my first injectable cycle im anxious so wheres the massiveness and do i need to change this cycle or pick it up or what

well...the deca hasn't even kicked in yet...and the dosage is low to top it all off...so it'll take sometime (approx 4-5 weeks) b4 you start benefiting from deca's properties...the massiveness WON't come if your diet is suffering for whatever reason...so EAT BIG my friend...

ok but i can eat what i want because i have been dieting and should i increase the dosage pre shot or frequentcy and if you have to poke so often then where can i go with so much fluid or how long should i wait before revisiting the same muscle

ok but i can eat what i want because i have been dieting and should i increase the dosage per shot or frequentcy and if you have to poke so often then where can i go with so much fluid or how long should i wait before revisiting the same muscle

Yeah I would bump the deca to 400mg EW and drop the d-bol to 30mg ED and the testoprim to at least 400mg EW and Im guessing that you are not using any liver protectors, this sounds like a coctail for trouble, PS Education is the Key my man.

LA-MAKKINKA when i read\ my answer it did look smart ass but i meant it i am tired of chicken and protien drinks so dont take me for an asshole

i wonder why this is an unwise cycle i thought i had done alot of research but now i wonder i chose decca as a base dbol for fast visual results and testoprim to try and keep gains because of its activeness even after a cycle

apocalyspe said:
LA-MAKKINKA when i read\ my answer it did look smart ass but i meant it i am tired of chicken and protien drinks so dont take me for an asshole

TOO LATE...your remarks are such of a 16 year old...i'm sure plenty of thought went into your cycle...enjoy your massiveness...

QUESTION REVISED

THESE ARE MY INTAKES

PER WEEK

DECCA I TAKE 100 MGS PER WEEK

DBOL I TAKE 100 MGS PER WEEK

TESTOPRIM-D I TAKE 100 MGS EVERY 3 DAYS OR SO

NOW SO FAR ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS THIS IS THE AMOUNT I HAVE INJECTED SO FAR I HAVE TAKEN 200 MGS OF EACH IN A 2 WEEK PERIOD

MY QUESTION IS THAT ALTHOUGH I SEE SOME RESULTS I DONT BELIEVE THAT ITS WHAT IT SHOULD BE AND IT FEELS LIKE IM STUCK AT THIS POINT AS FAR AS GROWTH

NOW DO I INCREASE THE AMOUNT OR HOW OFTEN INJECT (IN RESPECT TO HALF LIFE)

NEXT IF I DO HAVE TO INJECT MORE FLUID THERE ARE ONLY A FEW MUSCLE GROUPS THAT WILL TAKE UP TO 3MILS OF FLUID

SO HOW DO I DEAL WITH THAT

ANY IDEAS WOULD HELP AND I HOPE I DIDNT BOTCH THIS QUESTION UP

THATS MY APOLOGY KID AND THATS IT YOU READ IT WRONG AND THATS ALL DONT BE AN ASS

DOESNT MATTER IM DONE

PEACE AND LOVE FROM YOUR OWN GLOVE

apocalyspe said:
DID U SAY TO LATE

YEAH ONE OF US IS 16

too late...as in taking you for an asshole...listen smartie,your comments were rude whether you like it or not...you ask for advice...well,here goes...first off...check your diet (make sure your diet is centered around high protein because deca reacts best w/ high protein diets)...2nd...check your cycle...the dosages are hilarious...you say you're gaining but not enough...what the fuck are you talking about...?what have you gained with 200mg of deca within a 2 week period...?NOTHING...like i mentioned in my first post (where i was kind enough to answer),deca hasn't kicked in yet...in addition...an excellent beginner cycle using nandrolone would have been 400mg of deca / week for weeks 1-12,200-400mg of enan or cyp or any long acting TEST for 12 weeks and 30mg ED of Dbol for the first 4 weeks to start you up...simple beginner cycle and plastered all over the boards...is that good enough research for ya...???clomid would start up 14-17 days after your last injection and you would be wise to keep some nolvadex around in case you are sensitive to estrogen related gyno...
nevertheless,it has been covered that nolvadex has an effect on PR induced guno as well...hope this helps have fun...

Last edited:
Back