Where do you guys get your dart(s) from?

whats the drawing and pinning(beginner) lol. I thought you just slammed the shit in your thight. lol

Oh man before you do anything you need to read ALOT more on what your doing and what's going into your body...don't rush into it bro take your time and know the basics of what you need to do and what will help you with your goals...

www.spotinjections.com will show you different ways to inject and how to do it ...

whats the drawing and pinning(beginner) lol. I thought you just slammed the shit in your thight. lol

dude, get the fuck out of this thread. you have HOURS of reading to do before.............

actually how old are you? seeing as how you need instructions to buy needles im guessing you are less than 19 years old

Oh man before you do anything you need to read ALOT more on what your doing and what's going into your body...don't rush into it bro take your time and know the basics of what you need to do and what will help you with your goals...

www.spotinjections.com will show you different ways to inject and how to do it ...

I already knew how to inject, but that site was is very useful.

First off Im a 24 years old. And I am in the service special forces(MARSOC) if you know what that is. I played AA baseball before I joined the service. And most of these questions are for friend who is asking questions. Look I understand that it is no joke and I know alot of reserch goes into somthing like this. Personally I have never wanted to learn about it because it was always detremental to my baseball career. But now that i have the time to spend hours a dayPT'ing and in the gym, it is somthing I am interested in. I beleive I have built enough of a base to sustain a cycle.

I asked the questions about the needles because I am from detroit and had a parent who was a Herion attic and have personally went on trips to CVS/Walgreens where their was no way in hell no matter what we said that they were selling us needles. I did not want my friend to walk into the drug store looking like an idiot. Everyone has to learn somewhere right. I have a minor in Kinesiology but nowhere in the text is any of this avalible.

Thank you guys for all the knowedge, and if you feel like I dont deserve to be in this forum you should re-evaluate why these thing are here. For knowledge. I spend to much time learning how to effectivly shoot someone in the face from five hundred yards open sights to spend 2 hours reserching and babysitting a friend on somthing I am interested in learning also. When I can spend 5 minutes asking you all, and have you point me in the right direction saving lots of time.

Health and fitness is an art, that should not be taken for granted. And I am not. Thank you for the help tho.

I understand that everyone has to start somewhere and I respect you trying to better your knowledge I wasn't trying to tell you to get the hell out of the forum or wait a few years and what not.

I was trying to tell you before you do make any decisions to make sure you know what your putting into your body and to make sure you know what could happen as far as side affects go. I understand it's frustrating not knowing shit and just want to find the answer and go about your day, but I learned the hard way to bro I jumped on here and started asking questions and got told the same things we told you (good and bad lol)

Some of aren't trying to flame you and tell you you are an idiot we are just trying to help. In the future there is a search bar at the top right of the page and alot of general questions have been answered, everything from Over The Counter fat loss to cycle questions and AI's (if you don't know what these are I recommend you look this up)

Hope you hang around and get the knowledge needed bro

First off Im a 24 years old. And I am in the service special forces(MARSOC) if you know what that is. I played AA baseball before I joined the service. And most of these questions are for friend who is asking questions. Look I understand that it is no joke and I know alot of reserch goes into somthing like this. Personally I have never wanted to learn about it because it was always detremental to my baseball career. But now that i have the time to spend hours a dayPT'ing and in the gym, it is somthing I am interested in. I beleive I have built enough of a base to sustain a cycle.

I asked the questions about the needles because I am from detroit and had a parent who was a Herion attic and have personally went on trips to CVS/Walgreens where their was no way in hell no matter what we said that they were selling us needles. I did not want my friend to walk into the drug store looking like an idiot. Everyone has to learn somewhere right. I have a minor in Kinesiology but nowhere in the text is any of this avalible.

Thank you guys for all the knowedge, and if you feel like I dont deserve to be in this forum you should re-evaluate why these thing are here. For knowledge. I spend to much time learning how to effectivly shoot someone in the face from five hundred yards open sights to spend 2 hours reserching and babysitting a friend on somthing I am interested in learning also. When I can spend 5 minutes asking you all, and have you point me in the right direction saving lots of time.

Health and fitness is an art, that should not be taken for granted. And I am not. Thank you for the help tho.

You just have to sort of feel it out, bro.

I've been to 5 different CVS/Walgreen's and none of them asked what I needed the needles for.

But the other day, my usual spot was out of 23G and the biggest they had was 30g. So I went to one of those oldschool type pharmacies and they lady asked what I needed the needles for, So I just said B12 injections.

If you're doing IM injections, I would think even if it was B12, you want comfort. Maybe I'm just comfortable injecting with a 23g, they don't know. They're no real set size you're supposed to use for B12.

Hope that clears a little bit up.

On a side note: How did you get in to MARSOC? sounds like a good gig.

I understand that everyone has to start somewhere and I respect you trying to better your knowledge I wasn't trying to tell you to get the hell out of the forum or wait a few years and what not.

I was trying to tell you before you do make any decisions to make sure you know what your putting into your body and to make sure you know what could happen as far as side affects go. I understand it's frustrating not knowing shit and just want to find the answer and go about your day, but I learned the hard way to bro I jumped on here and started asking questions and got told the same things we told you (good and bad lol)

Some of aren't trying to flame you and tell you you are an idiot we are just trying to help. In the future there is a search bar at the top right of the page and alot of general questions have been answered, everything from Over The Counter fat loss to cycle questions and AI's (if you don't know what these are I recommend you look this up)

Hope you hang around and get the knowledge needed bro

im with this guy, i didnt mean to blow up with you but we get so many god damn kids in here that ask just blatantly retarded questions it gets frustrating.

all im saying is that if you dont even know how to buy pins, step back, and read a shit ton before you go injecting swhit into your body. this stuff has the POTENTIAL to do some real damage if not used properly

What size G should I get. I would be injecting 1ml each injection; test. I would need to leave room to aspirate.

Whatever they have. I use either 28g or 29g. Both will work and get 1ml and 1/2" length. I think they were $2.33 for a pack of 20. I don't know if they come any bigger than 1ml but you can ask.

24, how long in marsoc? i was with navspec myself.... guess that makes us cousins.

ask your questions, you may get flamed by a few for asking but i mean, there's still quite a few guys around here that are definitely wanting to help people and will be happy to do so.

oh and i use cheappinz for my pricking sticks. i can't buy them without scripts locally so importing is my only option and cheappinz has done me good.

CVS.

Laws vary by state, but in my state, you can buy as many pins as you want AND they can't keep records or ask you what you are using them for (just need a valid DL showing you are 18+).

If CVS doesn't have what I want, I just tell them to order it and a 100 box arrives the next day. If they ask, tell them the larger gauge pins are for injecting illegal AAS into your butt cheeks and the slin pins are for your IV smack habit.:D

If you google, there is a chart of the state laws regarding OTC or "behind the counter" syringe laws/quotas/etc. Or just google your state and so on.

BTW, sometimes they will ask if you have an RX for the pins (again, using my state as the example). It doesn't mean you can't get them; it just means that if you use insulin, RX test, etc, then you can often get an insurance discount on the associated syringes needed to use said agents.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking that better than I did.lol

I have been in MARSOC for 2 years now. It's a great experence. The Training is fucking crazy at first, but Ihave more time off than I ever did in the fleet. Were family friendly. And everything you would think it wasnt.

I go to the drug store and get them, you dont need a scrip. you can go to an animal feed store and get them as well.

Have been using Ology sponsor Cheappinz.com in the past and they are very reliable and quick.

Since I do have a script, I might check out CVS or Walgreens when I need more.

Back