Where to order Syringes?

MHAQ

Hey guys, I saw that one of the board sponsers is Direct Line, but I wanted y'alls recommendation on ordering syringes.

I want to order some syringes with a retractable needle. 22 gauge 1.5 inches for injecting in my glutes.

Who do you guys order syringes from and do you order any different gauges for injecting in your glutes?

I use 23 gauge 1.5 inch for glutes and 25 gauge 1 inch for delts. I currently draw with 18 gauge 1.5 inch but I'm thinking of switching to 20 gauge 1 inch. Probably doesn't matter though.

Direct Line Medical is as good a place as any other. RUI also carries pins.

Thanks slope. I always had a friend that was a nurse do my injections. Now I'm on my own and my girlfriend is going to learn to do the injections.

So, can you help me understand why you draw with a different needle than you inject. The nurse used to do it so I never paid much attention. I know if you draw with one and inject with another that it keeps the needle sharper but does it make that big a difference? Also, what's the reason for drawing with a different gauge than injecting?

Thanks

basically just to keep the needle sharp. i pull and pin with the same needle, 22g 1 1/2
goes in just fine, doesn't hurt.

So, can you help me understand why you draw with a different needle than you inject. The nurse used to do it so I never paid much attention. I know if you draw with one and inject with another that it keeps the needle sharper but does it make that big a difference? Also, what's the reason for drawing with a different gauge than injecting?

Thanks

Yes you draw with a larger needle just so its easier/faster to get it into the syringe. You then swap it out for a smaller one because the rubber stopper on the vial dulls it. And you dont want to inject too fast either, hence the smaller guage.

Look man screw get pinz and amazon. I got a very cheap top notch place that carries name brand pins.

Go to shopmedvet dot, best I know of.

Back