Where would you like to expand your Steroid Related knowledge?

I'm not sure if this has been asked but could we do an aas and prescription drug info session? Like what kind of prescription drugs you should not do with aas?

And how about pot for that matter too.

Thanks Austinite!

How about some info. on hgh? Even though it doesn't fall under "steroids", I think several guys may be interested. As others have said, I really enjoy what you bring to the board. By the way, if this has already been suggested, my apologies. Didn't feel like scanning the whole thread again.

I like 10 and 12 on the original list...
I feel like most of this stuff can be found with a decent amount of info with a good search besides these two. Especially the metabolic panel, which is one of the more important things health wise. I also think there is a lot of misinformation with regard to estro and prolactin control floating around, and further I find like diet it constantly needs tweaking.
Great post Austinite, we need more guys like you to gather and post good info like this!
+Rep

One I might add that could possibly be lumped in with Ancilliaries is peptides use and effectiveness. This is a new market, and some are very effective and some will simply waste your money...

I like 10 and 12 on the original list...
I feel like most of this stuff can be found with a decent amount of info with a good search besides these two. Especially the metabolic panel, which is one of the more important things health wise. I also think there is a lot of misinformation with regard to estro and prolactin control floating around, and further I find like diet it constantly needs tweaking.
Great post Austinite, we need more guys like you to gather and post good info like this!
+Rep

One I might add that could possibly be lumped in with Ancilliaries is peptides use and effectiveness. This is a new market, and some are very effective and some will simply waste your money...

Thanks, Stone. I appreciate the kind words. I'll take all that into consideration. For now, here is the CMP...

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...cycling-affects-your-levels-find-out-how.html

I'm not sure if this has been asked but could we do an aas and prescription drug info session? Like what kind of prescription drugs you should not do with aas?

And how about pot for that matter too.

Thanks Austinite!

How about some info. on hgh? Even though it doesn't fall under "steroids", I think several guys may be interested. As others have said, I really enjoy what you bring to the board. By the way, if this has already been suggested, my apologies. Didn't feel like scanning the whole thread again.

I will look into those. Thanks guys.

Hope you don't think I'm a saddo Austinite... But I've been printing your links off and storing them for reference...
Great work, very informative, keep 'em coming bud! :)

Hope you don't think I'm a saddo Austinite... But I've been printing your links off and storing them for reference...
Great work, very informative, keep 'em coming bud! :)

lol. My goal is to see folks like you take advantage and make good use of the info. Very happy to hear this, bigben.

Stay healthy, my friend.

Aromatase Inhibitors - Pros and Cons.

Injection Protocols - How to.

Gynecomastia Reversal - Diagnosis and Current Effective Protocol(s)

Dangers of Excess Estrogen - Importance of Maintaining Stable Levels.

These are a few that come to mind. If any of these have already been covered, disregard.

I'd like to officially put in a request to learn more about front loading when you have the time. :)

lol, I knew it! Ok..... added to my list!

Sorry bud you put it out there haha. So for all the work you put in is there anything we can do to give back? Feel kinda like we are taking advantage of what you stored up in your noggin

Sorry bud you put it out there haha. So for all the work you put in is there anything we can do to give back? Feel kinda like we are taking advantage of what you stored up in your noggin

If you can help 1 other person, I'm paid back.

Back