which AI for estrogen and progesterone

JackassRR

Made a change to the next cycle and I am going to run 500mg sust, 300 deca and 4wk dbol kick start.
Question is... I was going to run aromasin 12.5ed and up it to 25mg/day if I saw gyno symptoms (whether induced from deca or test). If I start having issues, will aromasin combat both or should have something else on hand? I know not to use nolva.

Can you tell if the gyno is from the deca or the test? If I do start to get anything...should I just jump on prami and and aromasin? What's the rec dosage?
Wondering about running aromasin through cycle too.
Lot of questions cuz it is my first time on Deca...just want to know all I can before I start. On Sustanon (sust) I usually get a little bit of itchy nips around the 8th week...but aromasin gets rid of it.
Thanks!!

Prolactin from decca is some nasty shit.heres a site that describes prolactin and it side effects.There are prolactin receptors everywhere in your body.
Prolactin

Can you tell if the gyno is from the deca or the test? If I do start to get anything...

The real question is have you ran any of these compounds by themselves? If you know how your body reacts to one, getting a negative side can only be attributed to the newly introduced compound.

The real question is have you ran any of these compounds by themselves? If you know how your body reacts to one, getting a negative side can only be attributed to the newly introduced compound.

On 400/wk Sustanon (sust) I got itchy nips around week 8...that was without running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I jumped on aromasin and it cleared up quick. I have not run Deca...I just want to be informed and ready. Looking for a bulk cycle.

as a note- its ALWAYS better to PREVENT issues rather than trying to treat them afterwards.

additionally, if issues are slow to respond moderation of insulin (both calorie deficit and glucose/insulin sensitivity) can be very helpful. Insulin is also a potent growth promoter and lactogen itself.

Back