Which CDN labs are legit right now

olddawg

I've been away from the boards for a while, my gear supply has run low and time to order. Looks like some ugl's have closed up shop and because I don't want to use the former ugl due to bunk letro and aromasin, I'm looking for who is legit right now. Has anyone ordered from AML or Northern lately? Or, who else is pumping out good gear? Not looking for a source, just who's shit is real and who is selling sugar pills.

I've been away from the boards for a while, my gear supply has run low and time to order. Looks like some ugl's have closed up shop and because I don't want to use the former ugl due to bunk letro and aromasin, I'm looking for who is legit right now. Has anyone ordered from AML or Northern lately? Or, who else is pumping out good gear? Not looking for a source, just who's shit is real and who is selling sugar pills.

What city are you in ?

Innovagen, Teragon, NewPort to name a few.....

thanks, but Newport's letro and aromasin for some reason don't work on me, even at 125mg/week test--trt dosage. tried both and sore nips. Did use some Fimea letro which worked well but they seem to have vacated

Give Innovagen Aromasin a go then, it will be guarantee to work :)

thanks, but Newport's letro and aromasin for some reason don't work on me, even at 125mg/week test--trt dosage. tried both and sore nips. Did use some Fimea letro which worked well but they seem to have vacated

There are a million different causes of sore nipples. 999,999 if you take out gyno. Don't use sore nipples as a diagnosis for gyno or the onset thereof. Unless you have blood work their aromasin and letro did work since you're basing efficacy on a single symptom that has many causes.

There are a million different causes of sore nipples. 999,999 if you take out gyno. Don't use sore nipples as a diagnosis for gyno or the onset thereof. Unless you have blood work their aromasin and letro did work since you're basing efficacy on a single symptom that has many causes.

I'm not new at this, been on for years now, bloods do confirm and it wasn't just one time, lumps growing and it all stops each time it pisses me off enough to take some Fimea letro I have. There is no doubt in my mind. And this is just my experience. I won't bring others' experience into it. Let's keep on the point of the thread

Last edited:
I'm not new at this, been on for years now, bloods do confirm and it wasn't just one time, lumps growing and it all stops each time it pisses me off enough to take some Fimea letro I have. There is no doubt in my mind. And this is just my experience. I won't bring others' experience into it. Let's keep on the point of the thread

Lumps is gyno but you didn't mention that in the other post ;)

E-Pharma and Topline are both good to go. Not much feed back on topline here but on another forum it's pretty popular.

E-Pharma and Topline are both good to go. Not much feed back on topline here but on another forum it's pretty popular.

I wonder if that's because forum owners are linked to the chemists making it or it's just the gear of choice for a few there?

Is ******* still GTG? Didnt see that mentioned. {Hmm after I posted, I see the brand I asked about shows as asterisks?, but I see other brands listed??)

so do the board owners, owe you an explanation, or can we leave at it's obviously it's blocked for a reason & they do not need to explain why it is as such....

Is ******* still GTG? Didnt see that mentioned. {Hmm after I posted, I see the brand I asked about shows as asterisks?, but I see other brands listed??)

Why is the sky blue. Who really cares. There could be 101 reasons, but it's even none of my business. I know few Canadian Labs that are blocked...but I never question the powers that be ;)

No, that's cool. I just find it odd that only one particular brand did that :)

Back