350mg per week test cyp
40mg anavar every day

350mg per week test cyp
210mg per week tren enth

350mg per week test cyp
280mg per week EQ

Looking for opinions, fire away!!!

For 10 weeks I got to go with #1...
You got to try the new Medistar Anavar bro... It packs a punch like Dbol at 80mg/day.
I started off with 100mg 2 days ago and now I'm thinking it's way to strong. I wasn't expecting it to hit me like it did after only one day... lol

10 weeks isn't long enough in my book. 12 is minimum with LE. I like #2 but I would do test at 300 and tren at 500-600....and I would eat 500 to 1000 less cals then maintenance.....that equals shredded :)

If I were to do a 10 week cycle, I personally would rather do shorter esters to get the most out of it.

Well, I should have mentioned I have been running test around 300mg per week since March.

The last couple weeks I have switched to cutting, so now looking to drop some BF while keeping my gains.

I personally like 1, but am up for 2 or 3

test and tren will work. keep test low around 300 and tren high 5-700. the cleaner you eat the leaner you will be too. you cant out train a bad diet bro...

All are 10 week cycles

350mg per week test cyp
40mg anavar every day

VAR for 10 weeks? I've never heard of someone taking it that long. Do you take anything to protect your liver? How does it work for you on such a long cycle? Just curious....

All are 10 week cycles

350mg per week test cyp
40mg ana Anavar (var) every day

Anavar (var) for 10 weeks? I've never heard of someone taking it that long. Do you take anything to protect your liver? How does it work for you on such a long cycle? Just curious....

That's a good question. At this point I wouldn't have a problem running them both out for the full 10 weeks but I would definitely raise up the dose of Anavar (var) to 60mg with 80mg being ideal.

If I can run 6 weeks of Dbol then 10 of Anavar (var) would be a cake walk. The tox level is only a fraction in that respect.

They both enter the system very quickly so these 2 compounds should complement each other very well.

Anyone concerned would probly favor running Anavar (var) for the final 6-7 weeks But the 40mg dosage is not going to blow anyones hair back....

well, the only "concern" is that Anavar (var) does take a little while to work. What result are you searing for in the Anavar (var) ?

Back