Which Eq ? QV or BDL

infar250

Hey guys, going to be takin 600mgs a wk of this shit I've taken QV and TK EQ in the past wit good success however in this next cycle do you think BDL is superior over the QV line ? just need to hear some opinions on vet vs UG shit......

Id go with QV, its proven to work well for almost everyone Ive talked to, BDL is to new to tell yet. I like to sit back and wait for results of others before i jump on a new product.

BDL is 200mg/cc but comes in 20cc bottles for an average around 130ish..... price is something to consider..... but no news yet

I have only used Ttokkyo and QV both with very good results. As others have mentioned BDL is fairly new so I would probably lean towards QV EQ even though a lot of people have been bashing it lately.

Anybody up for some testing on QV EQ?:)

QV guys.... what dosage worked well?... I know that it's often faked, but a lot of good bros I know have been saying that even with quality QV, 400mg EW doesn't do much for them and 600 EW might be the minimum. Any thoughts? Thanks.

From what i have heard BDL is good shit, its made for humans in an underground lab in canada. Has anyone heard anything negative about BDL, i thought they were top notch? Im running their enan at 1g a week now, been 2 weeks and can't report anything yet.

I have used QV200 before & I love that stuff. I have also used denkall & Fort Dodge. I have heard from some pros that Fort dodge is the best, but its only 50mg. Go for QV,it works.

Yeah Ive had it with all the bull. I am going to make my own EQ from paste in a concentration of 1000 mgs/mL. EQ is highly soluable due to that long ass undecylenate ester. Can you imagine that? 1 GRAM per cc. mmm

tyhigs said:
Yeah Ive had it with all the bull. I am going to make my own EQ from paste in a concentration of 1000 mgs/mL. EQ is highly soluable due to that long ass undecylenate ester. Can you imagine that? 1 GRAM per cc. mmm

Ouch! Wonder how painful that would be, it would be nice though. How much EQ. are you going to be taking weekly? Are you going to have your EQ. powder tested before converting into an injectible?

Back