Which german bodybuilder do you prefer ?

shooby

between Gunter Schlierkamp, Roland Cziurlok, Achim Albrecht, Markus Ruhl, Thomas Scheu, Heiko Kalbach, Ronny Rockel, Peter Trenz ... or others !?!

Last edited:
Markus, because I can always see a marked improvement with his physic. (When he's not shooting oil into his delts)

Thomas Scheu!!

thomas_scheu_2.jpg

Thomas01.jpg

Thomas04.jpg

Thomas03.jpg

Thomas07.jpg

Thomas%20Scheu%20Fibo2002-03.jpg

wholy shit, on Thomas Scheu first picture, his lats spread all the way down his ass. I'v never seen somn like that.

prl said:
Markus, because I can always see a marked improvement with his physic. (When he's not shooting oil into his delts)

Strange, you have said in the jean pierre fux's post that you hate this type big body !?! -> "Fux has a horrible shape. I have no time for overly massed monsters. Freaks like him making BB look bad", you said

Yes I did.

But you gave a list of German Body builders. If I had to choose one, it would be Marcus beacuse of the points I stated above.

I would never vote of Flux. I don't like his shape.

Markus in my opinion is a better Body Builder than Flux, Gunter and the all the above you have mentioned. His record says it all.

The fact that i gave this list is not the subject. For me there is no difference between body like Ruhl or Fux. They are all too big when I prefer attractive body like gunter or thomas scheu. So if we follow this point of you, you ought to like ruhl as much as fux. Do you understand me prl ?

To a point I understand you. And the list was the subject.

You asked which german BB we prefered out of your list.

The last time I looked Fux was Swiss, not German.

But at the same time if you asked people who they prefered out of Ruhl and Flux, in my opinion the'd go for Ruhl.

I just think he's put more thought in to trying to make his body look that much better. It's a working progress.
He's fucking huge and a freak, but I'd rather place him in the top 10 of a contest rather than Flux, if you get me.

I love debates. 8O) Hey, I'd rather us discuss/ argue or whatever about we think rather than have a whole bunch of people with the same opinion.

Oh and I do agree, Gunter does have a better body than Ruhl and Flux.

The thing with Gunter has always been his conditioning.

Last edited:
Back