Underrated and overrated bodybuilders ???

phattysiz said:
I second that. Whoever thinks Ronnie is overrated needs to learn what bodybuilding is about. From the back ronnie is out of this world. If someone can find a pic where Ronnie doesn't completely dominate a rear shot i'd like to see it. All is bodyparts match eachother as well. He also has some of the best lines in the sport.

People believe Coleman is overrated because, while he is one big mofo, he is probably being rewarded for the wrong reasons. He is just so massive that it doesn't even look aesthetically pleasing, anymore. Bodybuilding is about looking athletic, or at least it used to be. Looking in peak human form is what bodybuilding is all about. You can get big, but Coleman doesn't have the symmetry that someone like priest has (i.e. look at those abs, lack of obliques, etc). I give him props for as big as he is -- but I really don't agree with the "bigger is better" philosophy.

Underrated: World Harris.

majic said:
People believe Coleman is overrated because, while he is one big mofo, he is probably being rewarded for the wrong reasons. He is just so massive that it doesn't even look aesthetically pleasing, anymore. Bodybuilding is about looking athletic, or at least it used to be. Looking in peak human form is what bodybuilding is all about. You can get big, but Coleman doesn't have the symmetry that someone like priest has (i.e. look at those abs, lack of obliques, etc). I give him props for as big as he is -- but I really don't agree with the "bigger is better" philosophy.

Underrated: World Harris.

lol thats funny ... u just said you don't believe bigger is better philosphy... then you say world harris is underated lol hes one massive mofo :p

hes not overrated, and not underrated. He's in the middle. He didn't always get tons of exposure, and nobody really knew about him until pumping iron.

another underratted bodybuilder would definately be danny padillia

Golgo13 said:
WAY underrated:

the 1978 Mr. Belgium

Best physique in the world IMO.

I will be impressed if anyone can figure out who I am talking about.

Nope... Not DeMey or Cutler

Answer:

Jean-Claude Van Damme

phattysiz said:
I second that. Whoever thinks Ronnie is overrated needs to learn what bodybuilding is about. From the back ronnie is out of this world. If someone can find a pic where Ronnie doesn't completely dominate a rear shot i'd like to see it. All is bodyparts match eachother as well. He also has some of the best lines in the sport.

I THIRD THAT.. fucking idiots... go to haters.com

Golgo13 said:
Hell yeah he is! He can't get a decent movie role to save his life now.
he lost his umph when he played billy bad ass in that new york night club and a bouncer threw him out on his ear . people dont want action movie heros who get their ass kicked . im not flaming the guy , i really feel it hurt his career

yes, van damme has not a good mentality !!! Dolph is better

For phattysiz, we are in a forum here. So if anybody thank that ronnie is not good or is overrated, he can tell this. Anybody have is conception of what this sport should be

Lee priest underratted !?! He has a good physique for his height, but he's just a little underrated.

overrated- arnold, jay, gunter, lee,
underrated- kevin levrone, ernie taylor, DORIAN YATES, zane, lee haney

Back