Underrated and overrated bodybuilders ???

shooby

Who are the male bodybuilders - past or present - who you think are either EXTREMELY under-rated or over-rated !?!

For me :

under rated -> gunter schlierkamp, mike matarazzo, claude groulx, heiko kalbach, Pavol Jablonicky, Roland Czuirlok, Nasser

over rated -> Markus Ruhl, Ronnie Coleman.

And for you ?!?

I agree that Kallbach and Czuirlock are underrated. I also feel Ronnie Rockel is slightly underrated.

overrated: Gunter

underated: Claude Groulx.....He trains at olympia in north miami beach. I see him all the time. I asked him what he plans on taking in preperation for the next olympia....his response was "EVERYTHING I CAN BUY!"

the guy is huge, and deserves a lot more respect in the game.

Overrated: Gunter and Jay.

Underrated: Dexter Jackson, Lee Haney and Vince Taylor

Ronnie Coleman overrated??????? Can we say fucking haters!!!!!! The man is bigger by like 30 pounds, more cut and just all around chizzled. He has won the last 6 olympia's he can't be that overrated. I think people just want to see another champ but show me someone better and I will give them praise.

kenyatta said:
Ronnie Coleman overrated??????? Can we say fucking haters!!!!!! The man is bigger by like 30 pounds, more cut and just all around chizzled. He has won the last 6 olympia's he can't be that overrated. I think people just want to see another champ but show me someone better and I will give them praise.

I second that. Whoever thinks Ronnie is overrated needs to learn what bodybuilding is about. From the back ronnie is out of this world. If someone can find a pic where Ronnie doesn't completely dominate a rear shot i'd like to see it. All is bodyparts match eachother as well. He also has some of the best lines in the sport.

kenyatta said:

If I said that, it's because for me this sport is not a sport where you must be absolutly big if you want to win. I prefer when I see someone who is awesome (like in the past when judges like to crowned awesomes physiques), and for me Coleman is not awesome. That's the reason's the sport is dislike in some country like in France, because the guys are so big and in those country people hate singularity, like when you are too fat or too muscular for example. Do you understand my point of view ?

WAY underrated:

the 1978 Jr. Mr. Belgium

Best physique in the world IMO.

I will be impressed if anyone can figure out who I am talking about.

Golgo13 said:
WAY underrated:

the 1978 Jr. Mr. Belgium

Best physique in the world IMO.

I will be impressed if anyone can figure out who I am talking about.

jay cutler?

No, berry is dutch, not belgian, so i don't know this belgian champ ?!? What is his name ?

Why do you say that gunter is overratted ? It's not the case

Last edited:
Back