which is the better mass builder, QV enanthate or karachi sust?

Samurai

I would like to know your guys opinion of which is a better mass builder-QV enanthate or Karachi Sustanon (sust) (each at 500 mg a week)?

Last edited:
As much as some of the vets slag off on sustanon, I don't recall ever reading about anyone having a bad cycle with it.

Regardless of how you feel about single ester test. vs. sustanon, you're comparing vet to human grade here, and human grade is surely gonna come out on top.

I doubt you will be able to find any relatively new user who would be able to tell the difference.

My opinion would be to go with whichever is cheaper and buy more food with the money saved. Now that's a better mass builder. :)

TxLonghorn said:

My opinion would be to go with whichever is cheaper and buy more food with the money saved. Now that's a better mass builder. :)
Got ta have that food:D

JohnnyB

Test is Test, but I feel Enanthate is more convenient. You don't need to inject it so frequently. I feel Sustanon (sust) must be injected eod to be effective because of the two propionated esters in the blend. Enanthate only needs to be injected once a week if you're only doing 500mg.

Sust forsure. I know people have all their little theories on Sustanon (sust) and how to take it. For a novice user, you will see great results by taking it 2 times a week.

Champ

Micro said:
That's a name I havent heard in awhile. :mad:

Yeah, I'm surprised nobody else picked up on this. But for a few months, he was solid gold. One of the most service oriented I've ever run across. And then, whammo! :(

KK has been reincarnated several times......same deal each time.

BTW, for my money karachi sustanon is one of the very best drugs available. Sure, test is test......once cleaved from the ester. But the combination of short and longer chain esters in sustanon allows for quick and steady plasma levels......proven effective mass building. An amp EOD will make you a big boy for sure. Short esters have a lighter molecular weight, so more mg/ml. And Organon's quality control is unsurpassed.
No contest.........anything made by Organon is better than QV. Same with the deca, enanthate etc.

Back