Which one would you choose?

bigtest69

Ok between these two which one would you choose and why?

Option #1: weeks 1-16 1 gram of test enanthate
1-24 3 iu of gh 5 days on 2 off
Slin post workout
Option #2: weeks 1-16 500-750 mg of test
1-16 Anabolic either deca or EQ
1-24 3 iu of gh 5 days on 2 off
Slin post workout

I will also be running some low dose cynomel and possibly an oral here and there to increase IGF-1 levels. The anti estrogen will probably be Letrozole and I'll have nolva on hand. Possibly a little fina towards the end.
The question is, would you run a high amount of test or a lower amount with an anabolic? This is my first time using GH so I want to make sure I make the best possible choice. Thanks

Last edited:
I would go with #1 personally(keep in mind I have never used Slin before). But use Aromasin instead of Letro with the GH.

Biggie- Why aromasin over letrozole? I thought letrozole was effective in increasing IGf-1 levels?

Almighty- I'm gonna run GH either way.

bigtest69 said:
Biggie- Why aromasin over letrozole? I thought letrozole was effective in increasing IGf-1 levels?

Im curious as to where you heard this. From what have studied, pretty much all anti-e's like Adex, Letro, Nolva inhibit IGF-1 levels to an extent. From what I have heard though, Aromasin inhibits it the least. Thats why I would choose that over any other anti-e when running it in combination with GH.

Almighty- I agree with ya. BTW, your looking nice and lean bro.

Biggie- I have seen some studies done that showed in boosted IGF-1 levels and some that said it inhibited it. I'll go search through some of the other archives and see if I can find the studies.
What is your opinion on no anti-e and just having a shit load of nolva on hand? That way there will be no inhibition of IGF-1.............

bigtest69 said:
Almighty- I agree with ya. BTW, your looking nice and lean bro.

Biggie- I have seen some studies done that showed in boosted IGF-1 levels and some that said it inhibited it. I'll go search through some of the other archives and see if I can find the studies.
What is your opinion on no anti-e and just having a shit load of nolva on hand? That way there will be no inhibition of IGF-1.............

In general, when your estrogen goes up (on a cycle containing aromatizable AS) your GH goes up also which leads to increased IGF-1 so that's one mechanism by which A.I.'s would reduce IGF-1.

Nolva on hand is a better option.

BTW, don't look for those studies on postmenopausal women.

Letro + test vs. test alone:

Eur J Endocrinol 2002 Mar;146(3):339-46 Related Articles, Links

The role of sex steroids in the regulation of insulin sensitivity and serum lipid concentrations during male puberty: a prospective study with a P450-aromatase inhibitor.

Wickman S, Saukkonen T, Dunkel L.

Hospital for Children and Adolescents, University of Helsinki, PL281, FIN-00029 HUS, Helsinki, Finland. sanna.wickman@helsinki.fi

OBJECTIVE: Our purpose was to study the sex steroid-mediated changes in serum insulin and lipid concentrations in boys during puberty. DESIGN AND METHODS: We treated boys with constitutional delay of puberty either with testosterone plus placebo or with testosterone plus an aromatase inhibitor, letrozole, which inhibits the conversion of androgens to oestrogens. We demonstrated previously that during treatment with testosterone plus letrozole the increase in testosterone concentration was more than 5-fold higher than during treatment with testosterone plus placebo. The concentrations of 17beta-oestradiol, IGF-I and IGF-binding protein-3 increased during testosterone-plus-placebo treatment, but during testosterone-plus-letrozole treatment the concentrations remained unchanged. These divergent changes in the two groups enabled us to study the effects of sex steroids and GH on insulin sensitivity and lipid concentrations. RESULTS: The insulin concentration in the testosterone-plus-placebo-treated group did not change. In contrast, in the testosterone-plus-letrozole-treated group, the concentration decreased during letrozole treatment, indicating improved insulin sensitivity. Changes in insulin and IGF-I concentrations within 12 and 18 months were correlated. In the testosterone-plus-placebo-treated group, the high-density lipoprotein cholesterol concentration did not change but in the testosterone-plus-letrozole-treated group the concentration decreased. The concentrations of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-cholesterol) and triglycerides did not change in either of the groups. CONCLUSIONS: The findings indicate that androgens do not directly alter insulin sensitivity in boys during puberty. In contrast, the observations suggest tight regulation of glucose--insulin homeostasis by GH in boys at this stage. Furthermore, our findings indicate that sex steroids do not significantly participate in the regulation of serum concentrations of LDL-cholesterol or triglycerides in boys during early and mid-puberty.

#1,
nolva on hand, a little extra estorgen should be good for ya while on GH. I would use some Winstrol (winny) in that case, since if your trying to stay away from an anti-aromatose, dbol wouldnt be the greatest of options. I would also take it orally. I would get extremely tired of test injections, GH injections, insulin injections, plus you get two passes at teh liover, which may or may not lead to more of a igf-1 increase.

Back