Which peptide/s are best for pure strength gains?

Manosis

Seeing as I am not a bodybuilder, but a strength athlete, I really do not care about the hypertrophic qualities of peptides, but I am intrigued by their strength gain properties. Which peptides are best to just get strong as shit? I'm sitting around a 410 bench, 675 squat, never maxed deads but run the numbers the same as my squat so roughly 675 as well, 170k clean and jerk, and 130k snatch. No set it stone goals, just looking for strength gains out the ass!

Never ran any peptides but I hear they give quite modest gains, although theres conflicting results from igf-1, maybe research into that?

Peptide will not give you the strength effect you are looking for. All the are basically are proteins. Some can have a positive effect on GH release as well as IGF1. The do nothing in terms of rapid strength gains directly.

Cjc 1295 stacked with ghrp2. Strip fat add muscle. You can stack lr3 every other month into the mix. Peptides are not like aas you will not receive instant gratification over 2 months. You start seeing results about the 3rd month and by month six you can clearly see the results. If your just looking for a small amount of quick gains without waiting for 6 months for them to manifest themselves then lr3 eom is your choice.

That is some nice strength. Peptides are probably a good way to go, will keep you from getting injured.

Back