Which tren would you go with????

!@#$%^&

I only have access to two types of tren now. EQL's Tren/Prop mix, or QV tren? I was told both hurt like a bitch, and was advised to cut it with the enanthate. Problem is, that gives me soreness too lol. What would you all advise? Everyone stopped gettin LFC after the Muscular Development article, to my disappointment.

Go with BDL painless and a quality product....Ive tried EQL and hurt is not the word for it!!! You could cut the EQL with EQ and that would make for a nice cycle...I did that and it cut the apin right out!! Good luck

BDL has the worst customer service in the game. I have been going back and forth with them for quite some time.

Well I can see that BDL doesnt have alot of fans!:) Ive heard about packs taking forever...But I havent had that problem. I think it might have to do with the distributor?? Id agree with the rest of the posts to... Those are all quality products as well!

Contrary to the article in MD, I would still go with LFC. I have used LFC Tren and it was one of the best products I have ever used. That article was BULLSHIT!! If you can get some LFC, I would recommend you go with it! Good Luck Bro!

I find it funny how some guy who works for a magazine can publish something about LFC without providing any proof ie. hardcopy of lab test, yet some people take the words as gospel.

BiggieSwolls said:
I find it funny how some guy who works for a magazine can publish something about LFC without providing any proof ie. hardcopy of lab test, yet some people take the words as gospel.

Yep....simply amazing !!

BiggieSwolls said:

You are soooo right Biggie!!! Everyone thought it was the best stuff out there as far as the UG Labs, and since the article in MD, many have decided to stop buying LFC. WTF is up with that??? Why don't people try it for themselves, then they can form their own opinion of the stuff instead of taking the word of an article as GOSPEL!!! I said it before the article came out and I will say it again, in fact I am still using LFC and I would back their products 100%, LFC is top quality gear!!!

my friend got bunk/seriously underdosed tren from BDL.... he is now on some real shit and is sending BDL's in to get lab tested

RB

edit:spelling

Last edited:
arby said:
my friend got bulk/seriously underdosed tren from BDL.... he is now on some real shit and is sending BDL's in to get lab tested

RB

Would love to see the lab tests on that....keep us posted....sucks for your friend!

Back