Which would you consider the best overall excercise?

Even with proper form in the weight room, everyone that lifts is pushing the envelope on getting hurt! You cannot tell me that a lift like stiff leg deads aren't riskier than hamstring curls and weighted pullups!

MP5 said:
Even with proper form in the weight room, everyone that lifts is pushing the envelope on getting hurt! You cannot tell me that a lift like stiff leg deads aren't riskier than hamstring curls and weighted pullups!

They are also far more effective.

I believe that Louis Simmons said it best when he said (and I paraphrase here) "Any exercise that it completely safe is also completely worthless".

B True

Last edited:
GM´s = Good Mornings?

I´d rather name them Good Byes...the risk of having to say good bye to your back is high in this exercise. Besides, it involves to few joints to even be considered a good overall exercise, let alone the best.

Viking Spirit said:
GM´s = Good Mornings?

I´d rather name them Good Byes...the risk of having to say good bye to your back is high in this exercise. Besides, it involves to few joints to even be considered a good overall exercise, let alone the best.

My GM takes a big responsibility for my 700+ raw deadlift, 800 squat, and being a Pro athlete...

B True

b fold the truth said:
They are also far more effective.

I believe that Louis Simmons said it best when he said (and I paraphrase here) "Any exercise that it completely safe is also completely worthless".

B True

Totally agree bro. You can get hurt doing any lift no matter what, but if you are practicing good form, then hit your shit. You can not expect to get stronger without taking risk, otherwise everyone would go to the gym and hit there 135 bench and there 225 squat and be weak.

b fold the truth said:
My GM takes a big responsibility for my 700+ raw deadlift, 800 squat, and being a Pro athlete...

B True

Yep, mine definitely takes a big responsibility for my 700+ deadlift, 700 squat, and being a Division 1 collegiate athlete.

:D

Back