whick one? b-6 or vitex?? i have both

dodah

getting gyno from tren. i have both b-6 and vitex just in case one is better than the other. which one should i take. either vitex @1000mg per day or b-6 @600mg per day. did a search but only got more confused thanks for the help..

I used b6 with tmg/trimethylglycine(betaine anhydrous) with good results. Can't speak for the other.
I also have dostinex but will only break tht out at last resort and.

I used b6 with tmg/trimethylglycine(betaine anhydrous) with good results. Can't speak for the other.
I also have dostinex but will only break tht out at last resort .

How does the TMG help?

I use vitex AND B6. Lumps went away but still some fluid if I pinch HARD.
May up the dosage of B6, gotta see.

I am VERY gyno prone, both Estro and Prog. I was on Tren for about 6 weeks in my stack not long ago and gyno started at the first week on it...600mgs of B-6 stopped it dead!

Spartie said:
I am VERY gyno prone, both Estro and Prog. I was on Tren for about 6 weeks in my stack not long ago and gyno started at the first week on it...600mgs of B-6 stopped it dead!

I am hearing more and more success stories like yours with B-6.

Spartie said:
SC: You have had the same results w/ B-6 while on NPP, correct?

Yes , with NPP.

I'm gonna have to give Tren a shot again, the only time I tried it I got gyno symptoms about 3 weeks into it, and had to stop cause Vitex did not work, and I hadn't heard of B-6 yet.

inssane said:
How does the TMG help?

I use vitex AND B6. Lumps went away but still some fluid if I pinch HARD.
May up the dosage of B6, gotta see.

Works synergistic with b6. I just went and did a google search and couldn't find the article. It was in something unrelated and I can't remember the key words.

Anyhow I've taken tmg for a while and posted some time ago about it here. What was more new to me was the b6 with this aritcle confirming the 2 work together even better.

I will be running the following:
tren 75mg eod week 1-9
winny 50mg orally ed 6-10
with nolvas for pct

I've seen many different posts regarding B6 as a solution to tren gyno. My question is . . is it always a good idea to wait until i see signs or should i just do say 300mg a day for safety, then hit it with like 600-900mg if i see symptoms? Also is use continued throughout pct?

phattysiz said:
My question is . . is it always a good idea to wait until i see signs or should i just do say 300mg a day for safety, then hit it with like 600-900mg if i see symptoms? Also is use continued throughout post cycle therapy (pct)?

IMO, it is always best to hold off and see if you need it......and "yes" once you start, you should continue till the end of the cycle and then slowly taper off the B-6.

Back