Who can approve a Source for me?

ekspoz

Well I think i've found a legitimate source online, did my own source checking and they come back clean... also did a whois www.websitename.com and got more info on the person, I read on here to PM a mod with the source, but just wanted to know WHO. let me know, or point me in the right direction and delete my post!:thinking:

i dont wanna just throw a source to a random mod, I thought maybe ONE person was "in charge" of doin that kinda stuff?

You guys are so paranoid. I'll make a deal with everone on this board if LE busts you for talking or saying who knows what on this board have someone PM me and i will pay for your bail I Prommis you I will....LE trap??what is that trap what? Trap who? Trap who and for what? US LE can't controll shit in there own country so if you think there trying to trap some source in fucking Russia or were ever the fuck then boy O boy I just don't know what to say.Lol I been on this board for a little bit now and have seen guys get all bent over what guys are saying and thinking there dry snitching on a source or maybe getting the board in some kind of trouble and guess what Not 1 person or source that's been mentioned on this board has been fucked with. If you diss agree then prove me wrong. Once and for all LE don't give A fuck about you me and the rest of the guys on this board talking about steroids. Cant any one else see that?
I would really hate to be involved in a real drug deal with most of the guys on this board. Maybe it's just me and being brought up in the city of boston were drugs were just ever were in my city a cop woulden't even waist the time aresting you he would most of the time just dump your shit out and send you on your way.

You guys are so paranoid. I'll make a deal with everone on this board if LE busts you for talking or saying who knows what on this board have someone PM me and i will pay for your bail I Prommis you I will....LE trap??what is that trap what? Trap who? Trap who and for what? US LE can't controll shit in there own country so if you think there trying to trap some source in fucking Russia or were ever the fuck then boy O boy I just don't know what to say.Lol I been on this board for a little bit now and have seen guys get all bent over what guys are saying and thinking there dry snitching on a source or maybe getting the board in some kind of trouble and guess what Not 1 person or source that's been mentioned on this board has been fucked with. If you diss agree then prove me wrong. Once and for all LE don't give A fuck about you me and the rest of the guys on this board talking about steroids. Cant any one else see that?
I would really hate to be involved in a real drug deal with most of the guys on this board. Maybe it's just me and being brought up in the city of boston were drugs were just ever were in my city a cop woulden't even waist the time aresting you he would most of the time just dump your shit out and send you on your way.

Hey freeze your under arrest.I think there are to many dumb asses on this planet.Does any one know how police operate on a day to day basis because I am not sure but I think they do what I am writting know.Godbless???????

calm down little guy.........i was joking

Maybe it's just me and being brought up in the city of boston were drugs were just ever were in my city a cop woulden't even waist the time aresting you he would most of the time just dump your shit out and send you on your way.

that aint just boston, im in providence, and its the sammmmme shitt. I don't why everyone is buggin.

Back