Who can help me reach 200lbs???

solidd

I posted the same thread on another board but here it goes anyways. I'm currently 186lbs about 10-12%bf oh yeah and i'm 5'9. I am starting my third week on a test Eq and d-bol cycle and i've gained about 5lbs so far, some of it is water of course. my goal is to reach 200lbs hopefully even more by the end of this cycle. This is my current diet i've been on for awhile even before i started this cycle. should i change it or keep it the same??

meal1: 2slices of whole wheat toast, a protein shake 40grams

meal2: steak or 2 chicken breasts, w/ brown rice and some veggies.

meal3: usually same as meal 2 but sometimes i'll just have a hamburger on white bread.

meal4: protein shake 40grams.

Workout

meal5: protein shake 20grams

meal6: (45min-1hr after workout) chicken, steak or beef patty with brown rice or some potatos and some veggies.

meal7: usually another protein shake before bed.

*all protein shakes are whey isolate.

eat more. The gear should will help but u probably don't need it. EAT more at breakfast that meal is very calore deficent at a first glance. Overall I think the gear will help u stay leaner (could be wrong, no experience with it), but especially since u r on u need to eat more

here replace your bed time shake with this shake...it will add some good cal to your bulk diet:

16 oz whole milk
2 raw lrg eggs
1/2 cup egg beaters
2 tbls hvy whipping cream
1 tbls safflower oil
1 tbs wheat germ
1 tbls honey
i med/lrg banana
blend for a brief moment..let the wheat germ settle
then i add
1 scoop ON casien protien powder
1 scoop egg protien powder
taste great and filling...right around 80-90 g pro, approx 77 carbs, and lil over 50 g fat..this is def a wieght gainer..take down all at once or split it up...i split it..enjoy...

To gain weight, you need to make your big muscles grow. To do that, you need to work heavy on the big lifts (deads, squats, bench) and have a good bulking diet.

What is so special about 200 lbs. I'm trying to get under 200. I guess the grass is
always greener on the other side of 200 lbs. You sound like you have done G R E A T.

Most of your protein is coming from shakes...change a few of the shakes to actual food. Shakes are great when needed like in the morning and after workouts, but you should try to get most of your protein from foods. And like everyone else is saying...eat more. When i gained i took in about 3500-4000 cal./ 300g. protein/400g carbs/100g of fat or less roughly.
train hard-eat harder!

Last edited:
youre eating like a girl. youre on cycle, just eat like a motherfucker, take advantage of being on a cycle. theres sample diets all over the place.

Change all of your protein shakes to a calorie dense weight gainer (1000+). that might fill your calorie gap w/o having to eat more food . . . . eat more food anyway ; )

nahh i disagree with these guys... stay clean... maybe add one more meal in their if you can but keep it clean...how long between meal 4 and your workout is thier?

more fewd! eat 3 times more then you currently are. if you dont then dont complain how the cycle didnt do anything for you. you should be aiming at 215lbs not 200! alot will be water like u stated.

ur on a cycle, u want to grow and gain as much mass as u can bc its easier then when off. dont worry about gaining fat, ur not in a competition or anything. after your cycle you can trim down and keep the nice mass you gained otherwise this cycle is pointless and a waste of cash.

this is why some people just arent ready to start using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) b/c of lack of experience and knowledge. you should have learned from lifting naturally that a LOT of food makes you grow. by the time u do your first cycle u should be disciplined greatly in eating BIG, lifting BIG, and sleeping BIG.

and to answer your question, no one can help you except YOU!

post your age, stats etc, yrs lifting also

Just like everyone else is saying, you have to become an eating machine. Learn to love to eat and you should be able to put on some size.

im just getting ready to start back up again after an injury this time last year....last cycle i gained almost a grand total of 40lbs, and was not very high in bf. 5500+ cals a day, roughly 350g protein, and traing heavy as hell made me grow...i kept almost all of it intil i got hurt (domestic issue with the misses) and i just fell out...no training, no eating...severly depressed...thats when i lost everything...but i figure its time to quit being a bitch and get my ass big again!

You need some carbs with your protein shakes, especially post workout.

With meal 1 the only whole food you're having is 2 pieces of toast...nothing! Throw in some eggs or cottage cheese or something!

Meal 4, throw in some carbs, a banana or something.

Why the hell would you only use 20g protein in your pwo shake? You do 40 in all the other ones but when you need it the most you only use 20?

Your last shake before bed, eat some cottage cheese along with it.

two slices of bread and a shake for breakfeast? dude, get some oatmeal for breakfeast and have some bananas in there! Best breakfeast ever. And the clean oatmeal, not that shit loaded with sugar.

Back