Who do we see in the Super Bowl?

Chicago Made

Atlanta & New England.

Though I WISH my Bears would go, I'm a realist and don't see it unless Cutler starts playing like a beast...

patriots%20logo.gif

I think ATL & NE Pats, both R playing too good not to meet there. Dont make fun too hard but who else thinks the silver & black steped it up this year LOL?

i can only see BAL going into NE and winning so PATRIOTS

vs

PACKERS....i like the eagles, but the pack is hot, and chicago needs too too much to go right for them, and atlanta i can see being shutdown in the title game vs gb

maybe SEA will run the table, with brian bosworth out of retirement lol

besdies the raiders, detroit should be good next year, in that division i can see chi dropping off and min in the basement...teams that finish hot usually carry it into the next year, and vice versa

I'm a Bears fan too, but I am also a realist and unless Cutler plays his best game of the season we could be one and done. We rely on our defense and special teams WAY too much...The Pats are the team to beat if you ask me.

while brady and belichick are watching illegal videos of steelers camp rothlisberger will be out gettin some pussy..

^^^^^this

brady needs the fucking hair cut. starting to look like a fucking hockey player or a model

Palamalu just looks out right BAD ASS

Things have shaken up a bit since the Wild Card games...

Da Bears are playing the Seahawks which should be a "W", although they did beat us in the regular season. But I don't see that happening again. I think it's the end of they're Cinderella Story year come this weekend.

And I'm sure most people will disagree with this but I see the Jets upsetting the Pats. Heard it here first! ; )

And if Da Bears beat the Hawks and Cutler (again, it's all on his play) is in form we can beat the Falcons or Fudgepackers. Any given Sunday...

Bear Down!!!

Yessir Go Bears!! I don't know about the Jets though, that is a tough one, just like the Steelers and Ravens.

Back