Who Here Has Used Primo Enan?

Eze

I am thinking about getting some powder and want to make some Primo if i get some decent feedback in here.

What concentration did you make it? My 400mg/ml Test Enan leaves me pretty sore, so I'm sure I can only go around 200mg/ml with Primo.

What were your results like?

Recommend it?

Easto said:
I am thinking about getting some powder and want to make some Primo if i get some decent feedback in here.

What concentration did you make it? My 400mg/ml Test Enan leaves me pretty sore, so I'm sure I can only go around 200mg/ml with Primo.

Recommend it?
all the original primos is enathate,

Easto said:

Recommend it?

Sorry easto, i have never made it but i have used the real dealio this past year. It was 200mg/ml. to be honest i forgot what i ran it at. I'm pretty sure it was 500mg/week. I fucking love primo. I felt jacked and flexed all the time. Pumps were awesome( a lil to awesome had to cut a couple workouts early). Only problem, it was murder on my hair. I had to stop early cause of it, no receding just general thinning through out. It's a fucking shame cause i was loving it, actually got 20 amps left just staring at me :(

Haven't use it yet, but I have brewed it for when I do.
Initially, I ordered the straight primo..not enanthate. I made up 2g of it at 200mg/ml. I then decided to add 5g to my recent order...this time I got primo enan.

I made it at 200mg/ml and just threw in the primo that I already made. lol So I got a primo blend. That's okay since I shoot ED anyway.

It holds like a champ at 200. This thread makes me want to go run an ml just to see what it feels like..in the interest of science and reporting the results for the benefit of others...right? lol

right pumped said:
Sorry easto, i have never made it but i have used the real dealio this past year. It was 200mg/ml. to be honest i forgot what i ran it at. I'm pretty sure it was 500mg/week. I fucking love primo. I felt jacked and flexed all the time. Pumps were awesome( a lil to awesome had to cut a couple workouts early). Only problem, it was murder on my hair. I had to stop early cause of it, no receding just general thinning through out. It's a fucking shame cause i was loving it, actually got 20 amps left just staring at me :(

reading the other responeses, i'm pretty sure eastos questions went right over my head

bmass said:
I would make it 200mg/ml 3/20% Ba/BB and 100% EO as carrier

I have a problem with EO in my injections. I made mine at 2/20 in grapeseed oil and have absolutely no problems. Obviously, the EO mix will be thinner and flow through a smaller pin. But some folks have trouble with EO. I know some other guys who have had allergic reactions to it.

i been wondering about the eo myself.i have heard you can make higher concentrations with out the pain using the eo instead of grapeseed oil etc..i guess i should just try it out.

pretty ricky said:
i been wondering about the eo myself.i have heard you can make higher concentrations with out the pain using the eo instead of grapeseed oil etc..i guess i should just try it out.
Sure can, and the stuff will actually flow through a regular pin instead of a turkey baster. Some folks have trouble with it though. So be careful with where you get it. That has alot to do with the results some folks are getting. RSL and LL seem to have stuff that people have little problem with.

I have heard that some people have problems with their hair on Primo, but I want to give the stuff a try.

hmmmm....

Looks like I'll be doing some more thinking

I made it at 250mg/ml with 2/20... It had a little bite to it.... 400mg/ml test enan leaves me pretty sore as well, i make a test cyp/test decanoate blend at 400mg/ml which is painless.. I believe the enathat ester leaves me sore, but then again i dont get pain from 400mg/ml tren enan.

right pumped said:

i dont get why it causes hair loss i thought it suppost to be almost all anabolic and not androgenic like Anavar (var)? this was one of my reasons for wanting to use it. any one else?

simpllyhuge said:
i dont get why it causes hair loss i thought it suppost to be almost all anabolic and not androgenic like Anavar (var)? this was one of my reasons for wanting to use it. any one else?

I think it has to do with being a DHT derivative.

right pumped said:
even Anavar (var) doc?
Haven't used Anavar (var) in a long time so to be honest, I might not have noticed if hairloss did occur. I am going to use some in the spring though so keep your fingers crossed. I don't have a strong tendancy towards MBP but now, I do notice what compounds speed the process up.

i scrwed up my hair when on high test for a long time. I look back and it was stupid but it was a good ride lol. i used tren for a short time in the summer and it sped up my balding in he crown alot, since then i think alot has grown back, i ask my friends like 3 times a day lol. now im looking for a compund besides deca to stack with lower test to be the meat of my cycles.

simpllyhuge said:
nycee how much longer is the test deconate ester than regular enthante.

Ive read that it's release time can be 3 weeks or so, ive also heard it's just slightly longer than enanthate at 2 weeks or so..

Back