Votes: 16 4.1%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 76 19.4%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 61 15.6%
  • Sergio Olivia

Votes: 15 3.8%

• Total voters
The one who took the most gas, ronnie.:D Kidding, he is just the most monsterous one. I say arnold.

But arnold is not the best looking bodybuilder IMO. The black guy on pumping iron has the best build I have ever seen. Sorry, dont know his name, but he rules. 10x better than arnold.

Damn that dude has one sick ass body, whats he called?

Anyway now that were talking about physiques the best physique goes to Bruce Lee EASILY!

COLEMAN ALL THE WAY, WORKED 40 HRS a week AND 3 TIME mr OLYMPIA. they say u cant bodybuild and work full time.
NO MAN PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO IT AS HE DID.
HIS ATTITUDE IS PHENOMINAL.

40 hours a week?

R U kidding, Ronnies shift was from 9 pm to 12 am in his early days he worked 13 hours a day on many days and roughly a 100 hours a week.

Man they say Arnie did a lot for bodybuilding but even bodybuilders admire bruce lee's phsyique.

Sure a few hundred million people watched Arnies movies and saw what a bodybuilder was about but billions practise fighting arts around the world, plus the tens of millions who watched his movies, saw his websites and promotions and theres even a new bruce lee movie coming out(god knows when).

Straight up nobody bought more people to bodybuilding than Bruce Lee and its a fact.

As to do with the baddest man in bodybuilding.... Coleman benching 700 pounds raw!!!

Now thats bad ass!

Sure Franco was thick as hell and a genuine strongman but for a physique contest he was too blocky.
I would say Zane was better than Franco in an asthetic sense.

Golden_Muscle said:
The one who took the most gas, ronnie.:D Kidding, he is just the most monsterous one. I say arnold.

But arnold is not the best looking bodybuilder IMO. The black guy on pumping iron has the best build I have ever seen. Sorry, dont know his name, but he rules. 10x better than arnold.

But Serge was competing against Arnold, so here you can make a comparison. By the way Arnold did beat Serge Nubret in 1975, which in my opinin was correct.
The only one capable to win against Arnie was Sergio. But Joe Weider did not like Sergio at all, so.....

Jeff

You have to think about it as a generation standpoint...

Best Athletic build is Zane

Biggest Freak Monster is Ronnie

Best Muscle Density has to be Dorian

Arnold had some good size for his size at the time.

Sergio was a super human for his time.

Yet,

With all the viewpoints away it comes down to 2 people Sergio (because he was a freak before some of the new machines and gear available today) and Ronnie (because he is setting up how the future of BB's will look like and that is a geneticly mutated monster and for being 40 not bad).

Back