Who uses their real name/address to order?

boyka

Just curious if anyone on here uses their actual name/address when ordering aas? I do it all the time for research chems, but I have never actually ordered aas through mail so its all new to me. So how about all of you?

If you don't use your real name and address, how is your package supposed to get to you? If you receive a package that you have to sign for (which sometimes happens), how will you produce the proper I.D. to pick it up?
I don't really get all the paranoia surrounding ordering AAS. At least in the U.S., the content of mail is still private!
If it makes you feel safer, acquire a private P.O. Box. I do this anyway, so the mailman just doesn't leave a big box of illegal drugs on my front porch! Which has also happened!
Big brother may be watching, but he's not watching all that closely. And frankly, he doesn't really care that much about you.

If you don't use your real name and address, how is your package supposed to get to you? If you receive a package that you have to sign for (which sometimes happens), how will you produce the proper I.D. to pick it up?
I don't really get all the paranoia surrounding ordering AAS. At least in the U.S., the content of mail is still private!
If it makes you feel safer, acquire a private P.O. Box. I do this anyway, so the mailman just doesn't leave a big box of illegal drugs on my front porch! Which has also happened!
Big brother may be watching, but he's not watching all that closely. And frankly, he doesn't really care that much about you.

i get my 2 year old's name and have him sign for it. if the dea comes knockin i aint goin down! it'll just be a blemish on his record

^^ lol yeah he'll be out by time he's 20 no big deal.

I use my real name on everything. Why not. It would be suspicious if i didn't. Plus my source uses some really good methods of getting things done.

Bro if something coming to me is worth hundreds or lately thousands of dollars you'd bet that Im gonna use my real name and address

I've had to pick my order up at the post office. If I provided a name that wasn't mine and was out the money I spent...I'd go postal.

Use an ex gf's name. Then if they catch ya you can just say that you thought there was somethin wrong when she started growing a mustache and had a bench max of 265lbs.

Real name or fake name on the package isn't going to matter one bit if you're caught in possession of controlled substances. A fake name could only add to your legal troubles.

I use an alias ("Mr. Mxyztplk") and a fake address 2 states away... when the postman comes I'll usually answer the door wearing a wig and a fake mustache and some sunglasses. Then I try to communicate with him using sign language and will only sign with my left hand so they can't recognize my handwriting (I'm a righty). Except I sign in hieroglyphics, not English. Can't be too safe nowadays.

They have so much garbage coming threw the US border that any law enforcement or customs simple randomly tries to follow up on around less than one percent of shit. Their attempt is kinda like puttin a condom on 1 out of 100 guys in some orgy and calling it the war on STDS. As far as drugs are concerned aas is by far the bottom of the barrel and in the drug chain the low junky on the pole is the very least likely to have any one of them attempt to use them for anything but a rat. That is what you guys should be WAY more concerned about. Forget worrying about mail order real name, what people should be concerned about is the retard that they know they shouldn't deal with but do anyways. When those posers and lames get pulled over for a DUI or public pole smoking they will be giving up names of anyone big in their gym before the cop can ask lol.

Back