WHOA..ANGRYMUSCLES :p

You are carrying a lot of BF, Angry. In your last post you said you don't care about appearance, but I think that if you lower your bf while trying to get stronger, you will be more happy about your body all around.

Good job so far, but there is still a ways way to go.

You've definitely put on some size, even if you're carrying a decent amount of bf (so am I). How much do you weigh now and at what weight are you going to start cutting? I think you can put on a little more size before cutting.

hey man! yeah, i pigged out after a while then went from there. never looked back.

i weigh at 195 now and will be cutting when I lifted certain numbers...like easy 250 in bench. 400 in deadlifts and easy 350 in squats.

i really don't look forward to cutting as of yet..not at all if you will.

thanks mentzer and adi!!

ya know..it's really different when you workout after work.. it sucks so hard that you'd wish u didn't have a job..but that would be stupid.

i'm sick and tired of the stress i feel everyday after work. it's eating me slowly. even though my sleep is complete, stress fucks it up.

Big difference in size from your first pics. You are the perfect example how skinnier guys can put on weight. It is great to watch you suceed and increase in size.

Stress fucks me up to. I left my wife and my cortisol levels have went down dramatically. I starting dating a bodybuilder. She is awesome. It is much easier when you are with somebody living your life style. I would recommend this to anybody that is serious about the sport.

will keep in mind! lol

thanks jimdawg. I still have a long way to go.!!

believe it or not, everyone at the gym calls me a powerlifter. i feel so fucking special. sure, my lifts are nowhere near to those actual powerlifters..but i'll be there...somehow

Hey angry, I remember you saying that you were Filipino. Are you vacian (sp?)? Just wondering because you're pretty light-skinned for being Filipino. Here, we have a large Filipino population, most are ilokano and tagalo though. Just wondering bro.

yes. i am a filipino..citizen...not by blood. i'm 100% chinese so the white complexion.

where are u in the USA? i have relatives in georgia and might go there this december. i would so enjoy working out with people from this board.

Hawaii...ahh I see now. Born and raised in the Philipines? My gf is 25% filipino; asian chicks are a dime a dozen here, the mainland guys really go crazy when they come here, I think that's definitely why they love coming to Hawaii.

Last edited:
update: lots of people saying i slimmed down and it's really noticeable. people at that sassy rich ass gym are so proud...taking all the credits to themselves..even if they didn't do squat with me.

Back