WHOA..ANGRYMUSCLES :p

well, what happened is this, PP. when i first joined my new gym, they had my measured up, like chest size, arms, legs, calves blah blah balh and had me hold a device for some second and gives out a 21% body fat. i know it's not accurate but i don't care. i grew a lot stronger than I was before and i want my freaking turkey ham on christmas!

Eat, Squat, Dead, Bench, Rest, Grow

AngryMuscles said:
well, what happened is this, PP. when i first joined my new gym, they had my measured up, like chest size, arms, legs, calves blah blah balh and had me hold a device for some second and gives out a 21% body fat. i know it's not accurate but i don't care. i grew a lot stronger than I was before and i want my freaking turkey ham on christmas!
hey angry, I'm a noob here but have been competeing for 12 yrs here in OZ. You are starting to fill out bro! keep doin the big six at the title of this reply. keep it basic and keep it heavy. Ok to cheat on form once in a while. The advice the others here have givin is on the money. Don't worry bout bf readings cause right now it don't matter. Do the big six and watch you grow grow grow. Good work bro. Btw I'm an old bastard that will not die, I keep comin back for more 6' tall 235lbs on stage. 48 yrs young

nice size bro..lookin thick

but next time could you clean things up a bit...
stuff was every were...good lord!
were's your woman at to clean straighten things up?

lol
j/k bro

lookin good over all.

I've just seen you're updated pics. Really you've put some size! Good job. I know by always reading your workout journal that you are working hard. Keep it up!

thank you very much luqui. right now, i'm just kicking back and enjoying the holiday. you guys/gals are the reason why I'm still lifting and lifting hard. helped me a lot. I thank you guys/gals for that! I wouldn't have come this far ya know...i could have quitted long ago...but didn't.

Back