• I'm pretty big but don't like my shape

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I look great from some angles and rubbish from others

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I look great compared to an average joe but shit in the bodybuilding world

Votes: 40 49.4%

• Total voters
jizman said:
Im lucky to be genetically gifted, i hit 230lbs in my 1st year of training.. but that was not good enough!! Almost 3 weeks in my 1st cycle and growing like a buffalo.. will i be satisfied with the outcome? perhaps but im sure it'll only be temporary.

laugh if you want but ill be very happy when i get to where you are now. im 5 foot 11 and was 155 not ripped after basic training. thats after years of high school sports, on and off lifting, and army pt.

got up to mid 180s not very lean before i started AS.

Now im lean low 200s.

i think it will take me atleast a year to get to where you are.

you got good genes bro, how far do you want to go? pro someday?

I'm happy with how I am now.

At 17 I was 6 foot and weighing a skinny 60kg.

Now, at 34 I am pretty much still the same height, but with a lean wieght of 92-94kg. I can honesly say, I am pretty happy with how I am. I have a few injuries, but nothing too severe (just wrists, and an elbow) and I hope to pretty much stay at this level.

Having said that, bulking up to 100 or 105 kg might be fun to try at some point :)

I want to look like this....
isaac37_3_big.jpg

I've actually been pretty lean with a 6 pac. Currently though, I"m lacking in muscle because I crushed some ribs and didn't work out for a while.

Compared to the general public I've got a smoking body!!! But compared to the figure/fitness competitors I admire, I'm shit. But I have no doubt I can get a nice body similar to them. Perhaps not quite as big....it depends on what I want to put in my body!

outlawtas2 said:
How do you feel about the masculinizing effects that those competitors have?
Good question. Monica Brant comes to mind. Her face is practically a square now. I don't feel too good about those effects. Hence the reason I have been natural.

I don't like how the face changes shape, but I do like muscle on a girl. I like the amount Adela has in that picture. I do envy those bodies but if I ever want to take things to achieve that......I don't know yet. So far not yet. But once somebody starts to place well in competitions.......I think it gets addicting.

I can get that shape with a little less muscle.....but that could be my fault for not intaking enough calories maybe. As I get more and more into this sport I will see how I progress and then make decisions from there.

Miss Muscle said:
I want to look like this....
isaac37_3_big.jpg

I've actually been pretty lean with a 6 pac. Currently though, I"m lacking in muscle because I crushed some ribs and didn't work out for a while.

Compared to the general public I've got a smoking body!!! But compared to the figure/fitness competitors I admire, I'm shit. But I have no doubt I can get a nice body similar to them. Perhaps not quite as big....it depends on what I want to put in my body!

Not a very flattering look for a woman.

outlawtas2 said:
Those guys look great, except their legs...ever heard of squats back then?
Gotta' take into account that back then the ideal shape was a "V", not the "X" we see today...No leg extension machines, all squats only for quads...Still looks good to me, but I'm "old" :D ...

LiftTillIDie said:
Not a very flattering look for a woman.
Where's the love, Big Bear? :spank: (I mean, she calls herself Ms. Muscle for a reason, right? :) )...I like the muscular female look, but more the 80's Cory Everson/Bruneau/McLish shape :bowdown: (with some boobs like all 3 have nowadays :hitit: )...Maybe I'm more "open minded" due to my buff former stripper hardbody ex(?)... :laugh3:

Last edited:
Reptilicus said:
Where's the love, Big Bear? :spank: (I mean, she calls herself Ms. Muscle for a reason, right? :) )...I like the muscular female look, but more the 80's Cory Everson/Bruneau/McLish shape :bowdown: (with some boobs like all 3 have nowadays :hitit: )...Maybe I'm more "open minded" due to my buff former stripper hardbody ex(?)... :laugh3:
Haha. :kiss: I don't look like Adela right now but for competitions that what I aim for. Being less lean in off season doesn't bother me. I still look sexy! :cool:

Reptilicus said:

Cory Everson was smoking.

Well I Stopped The Gym For A Month And Going Back After X Mas ..i Lost Quite A Bit..but Back In The Cycle I Go ..with Something Im Putting Together..or Trying To Right Now..but No Im Not Happy Right Now..

Miss Muscle said:
Haha. :kiss: I don't look like Adela right now but for competitions that what I aim for. Being less lean in off season doesn't bother me. I still look sexy! :cool:
:wavey: Thanks MM!...Somehow, I already knew you'd look good in both types of condition... :naughty: :angel:

Miss Muscle said:
I agree, but Cory was much more juiced up and muscular than Adela, so I'm curious as to why you don't like Adela.

She has been juiced up but she also has looked very feminine, and I think she is attractive both ways but I definitely prefer the more female look.

15921.jpg

As opposed to:

15857.jpg

LiftTillIDie said:
She has been juiced up but she also has looked very feminine, and I think she is attractive both ways but I definitely prefer the more female look.
She looks edible both ways to me!! :tounge2: :hitit: :laugh3:
(PS-Don't forget that the lavender bikini photo was after she had the gap in her teeth fixed and her nose/boobs tastefully done...Great pix of Cory, Thankx'!)

Last edited:
LiftTillIDie said:

15921.jpg

As opposed to:

15857.jpg
Agreed. Althought I give her kudos for competing and I think it's nice she shows off all her hard work, the off season look is a bit more appealing with Corey. With most competitors actually.

where can we get pics of naked muscle chicks..showing it all off..

Back