Votes: 15 18.5%
  • I'm pretty big but don't like my shape

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I look great from some angles and rubbish from others

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I look great compared to an average joe but shit in the bodybuilding world

Votes: 40 49.4%

• Total voters
i am not happy with my body. i would, however, be happy with Brat's body if I could have it for a little while :)

Miss Muscle said:
I want to look like this....
isaac37_3_big.jpg

I've actually been pretty lean with a 6 pac. Currently though, I"m lacking in muscle because I crushed some ribs and didn't work out for a while.

Compared to the general public I've got a smoking body!!! But compared to the figure/fitness competitors I admire, I'm shit. But I have no doubt I can get a nice body similar to them. Perhaps not quite as big....it depends on what I want to put in my body!

I love that look on a woman. :doggy:

after leaning out more and more i think i might be very satisfied with about 10 lbs more lean mass, mostly on upperbody. would like to be about 205-210 at sub 10% and that is very achievable in the coming year!

I really don't know why, but I don't think that's attractive. It's a little weird cuz I plan to be pretty big, probably bigger than the average girl would find attractive, yet I'm in no way attracted to muscular women...I don't mind toned girls, but nothing with more muslce than a fitness competitor. Definitley not a female BB'er.

It must be fucking hell for some of the female BB'ers. They have it extremely hard (The ones how have had bad sides). It must fuck with your emotions a lot. I give them a large amount of respect for doing what they do.

outlawtas2 said:
I really don't know why, but I don't think that's attractive. It's a little weird cuz I plan to be pretty big, probably bigger than the average girl would find attractive, yet I'm in no way attracted to muscular women...I don't mind toned girls, but nothing with more muslce than a fitness competitor. Definitley not a female BB'er.

It must be fucking hell for some of the female BB'ers. They have it extremely hard (The ones how have had bad sides). It must fuck with your emotions a lot. I give them a large amount of respect for doing what they do.

A woman being so muscular is outside the realm of natural possiblity so it really isn't suprising that most men find it a turn off.

Miss Muscle said:
I really don't mind muscles on a woman, but they veiny look on a woman is really disturbing.
Nothing wrong with it IMVHO if the woman can carry it off (kind of like some women can look good with a short haircut while others look way too "butch" with the same)...Look at the difference on the same girl here (see attached)...Of course I am the first to admit she looks good both ways to me... :p

sean usmc said:
i love it bro..thanks
Me too...I love naughty little Denise Masino's ("Most hated woman on Youtube") tough & busty lil' physique, and she's no phony, she gets out there on stage and competes with all the rest :yesway: ...Semper Fi, Mac!... :D

outlawtas2 said:
LiftTillIDie said:
A woman being so muscular is outside the realm of natural possiblity so it really isn't suprising that most men find it a turn off.
Hey, At least you wont be badgered for going to the gym or carped at for your diet! :laugh: ...I think I'd prefer to have a FBB around the crib for those reasons :dunno: ...Won't happen for me though, all the good lookin' ones at my gym all have $ugar daddie$ buyin' em' nice cars and paying the bills, I cant compete on that! :cockblock ...Oh well... :laugh3: :startrek:

Reptilicus said:
Nothing wrong with it IMVHO if the woman can carry it off (kind of like some women can look good with a short haircut while others look way too "butch" with the same)...Look at the difference on the same girl here (see attached)...Of course I am the first to admit she looks good both ways to me... :p
These are good comparisons. I still don't like the veins though.

Reptilicus said:

The problem is... she was manly in the before pic.

LiftTillIDie said:
The problem is... she was manly in the before pic.
You really think so? Hmmm :scratchhe ...I just don't see it Big Bear, Heck she looks plenty "girly" to me (i.e. I dont think she is in any danger of being mistaken for a transvestite, unlike a few I've seen, if you get my drift :gay: )...I wouldnt turn er' down tho', she's kinda' cute in a rugged sorta' way (tight lil' miniskirt & spiked heels would up the ante')... :wink2:

Miss Muscle said:
These are good comparisons. I still don't like the veins though.
That tears it! I'm gonna sneak some "Superpump 250" into your post workout drink and watch you get all pumped and vascular and tease you unmercifully! :laugh3: ...Seriously though, I give you credit for knowing how you want to look, but I wonder how low you can go with the bodyfat and not show some vascularity...Whats your plan? :scratchhe

Reptilicus said:
You really think so? Hmmm :scratchhe ...I just don't see it Big Bear, Heck she looks plenty "girly" to me (i.e. I dont think she is in any danger of being mistaken for a transvestite, unlike a few I've seen, if you get my drift :gay: )...I wouldnt turn er' down tho', she's kinda' cute in a rugged sorta' way (tight lil' miniskirt & spiked heels would up the ante')... :wink2:

It's the face.

Reptilicus said:
That tears it! I'm gonna sneak some "Superpump 250" into your post workout drink and watch you get all pumped and vascular and tease you unmercifully! :laugh3: ...Seriously though, I give you credit for knowing how you want to look, but I wonder how low you can go with the bodyfat and not show some vascularity...Whats your plan? :scratchhe
Oh don't get me wrong.....I agree with you. I just don't like alot of vascularity.....even I've had some vascularity....just not as much as her.

Back