• I look great from some angles and rubbish from others

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I look great compared to an average joe but shit in the bodybuilding world

Votes: 40 49.4%

• Total voters
LiftTillIDie said:
It's the face.

Miss Muscle said:
Oh don't get me wrong.....I agree with you. I just don't like alot of vascularity.....even I've had some vascularity....just not as much as her.

OK, Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on Ms."Rugged Cute" :dunno: , So then how do these two grab ya'? (see attached)... :spin:

looks like a man, would not hit lol. pic 1 isnt that bad until you look at the face.

I will never have the body i want, seems like i will always want to be bigger. Eventually i will get tired of trying for the perfect body and will stick with what i have. I am many many many years away from that though lol.

Pic one looks great except the chest, I don't like boobs surrounded by pecs lol. Stomach is a little much, but I could deal with it. I like just 1 line down the middle, and lean and very "shapely" but not ripped.

Boy, you lot are picky! :insane2: I think we've highjacked this thread enough, so where is the appropriate location to move it to, the womens section? Advice mods/experienced members?.... :idea:

holy crap is the first pic sexy!!! damn

As for the original question, I am currently 225lbs at 5'8" with abs, and am no where near where I want to be, but I may have to settle as I dont seem to be able to gain much more size

needsize said:
holy crap is the first pic sexy!!! damnAs for the original question, I am currently 225lbs at 5'8" with abs, and am no where near where I want to be, but I may have to settle as I dont seem to be able to gain much more size
That's Breanne Robinson and she gets my heart started too.. :naughty: :sperm: .

I'm 5'4 212 now. Going to keep growing so I'll hit a show at 245 then I'll stop and bask in freakdom. Till then bigger back, bigger chest, bigger legs, bigger calves, bigger guns, bigger delts, smaller cock ( looks smaller- the more I grow but still enough to satisfy my donkey ; ) FAUSF

I am about 40 pounds away, even if I do get there I would want to cut up at that point. For me it will never end.

Back