Whos Made Oxandrolone Suspension?

S

SajgonPL

whos made here a suspension from oxandrolone powder?
how to make it?
inject?squirt liqiud into mouth like oral?
how to do that?
WISH TO KNOW ONLY FROM LOTS WHICH DONE THAT AND CAN TELL OPINIONS ABOUT IT.
Need help.Give me some like step by step "how to cook it" is well.
:insane2: Thank U very much.

ive made it plenty of times

you throw it in olive oil or whatever knd of oil you want. then you shake it, and take it

can't understand some.
just throw it into oil and don't preprare powder before with PEG or PGA?
what about microbals into powder? heat oil before? ..sorry for all them stupid questions but i will make inj.powdr first time.
Thank U !

SajgonPL said:
can't understand some.
just throw it into oil and don't preprare powder before with PEG or PGA?
what about microbals into powder? heat oil before? ..sorry for all them stupid questions but i will make inj.powdr first time.
Thank U !
It doesn't dissolve, which is why it is a suspension not a solution. Therefore, shake before use.

if it doesn't dissolve how can it operate? i think - if it doesn't dissolve that will be bull shit from power of oxa.how do u think?
need to know reciepe from practice (step by step is well).

skarhead1 said:
ive made it plenty of times

you throw it in olive oil or whatever knd of oil you want. then you shake it, and take it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It doesn't like to stay suspended anyway so this is the way to go.

Mr.Magoo said:
I guess you can do this, but why go thru the hassle when you can just ingest the powder?

Yeah no shit. I was reading and thinking why the hassle? Just take it. You need any fucking olive oil or anything else. You have all you need.

Timber said:
Yeah no shit. I was reading and thinking why the hassle? Just take it. You need any fucking olive oil or anything else. You have all you need.

so your saying its easier to weigh out he powder and take it as you need it? its get no easier then mixing with oil

Hey, do wtf ever is convenient. It appeared as though you thought it wouldn't work unless it was altered in some way. Myself I just measure out the first amount to see what amounts to desired mgs and eyeball it from there on out. A mg more or less doesn't make or break anything.

Back