Who's running what? Which UGL is on top these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AML is shit gear. Bought some vials of test cyp to maintain my trt protocol and got horrible PIP each and every injection. Stay far away from AML unless you want the ciagra.

AML is shit gear. Bought some vials of test cyp to maintain my trt protocol and got horrible PIP each and every injection. Stay far away from AML unless you want the ciagra.

when did you get them? havent heard of AML in 6 months.

Whoa Milton don't even remember what I wrote back there but clearly crossed the line. My bad. I'll be more selective when I type.
Last AML order I received was two days ago. I placed the order over a month ago. No answers to my emails finally after 3 weeks their response to my request for tracking info was to "remember" my order and then ship it and a few days later sent tracking info. I responded asking if they forgot about the order or what the problem was. No answers again. Couple weeks later order arrived. Tops uncrimped and ready to spill. I've spent a LOT, and I mean a LOT of money with them for last few years and in the last 6 months they've managed to shake me. I'm done.

TRT at 150 a week however-
Soon it will be
TRT x 2
50/50 tren A - T prop for 1 month m-fri

Then
Tren A - T Prop at 50/50 7 day s a week for ab season and my b day-Mid March or till blood work calls for a reduction, or cessation and a return to TRT

Safety first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back