Why am I getting severe nose bleeds?

gobig89

Test E 500 mg per week for 12 weeks
50mg of winni per day weeks
50mg of var per day for 6 weeks

I know not much people like winni, but i am not loooking to get told that it's shit, just some help on why I may be getting nosebleeds every day?

Thanks for your help

I have only done one shot of test and taken one week worth of orals, can this really affect me this fast

thanks for your time, im going to head over to my local shippers drugmart and check it now. if it is high.. should i discontinue use

thanks for your time, im going to head over to my local shippers drugmart and check it now. if it is high.. should i discontinue use

at least discontinue the two orals together, yes. asap.

Lol. It is odd that it's having an effect that fast but I agree as always with the DAWG, check bp immediately. Who knows you may have dbol or drol instead of Anavar (var).

After you check bp, check it a few times, let us know and we can go from there. I had a similar occurrence about a month ago, not using much at all, but was getting horrible nose bleeds, my blood actually smelled so strong I guess like iron, my bp was fine but I did need to donate but due to hemochromatosis, and needed a humidifier because my bedroom oddly gets dry. Had zero issues after that.

Lol. It is odd that it's having an effect that fast but I agree as always with the DAWG, check bp immediately. Who knows you may have dbol or drol instead of Anavar (var).

After you check bp, check it a few times, let us know and we can go from there. I had a similar occurrence about a month ago, not using much at all, but was getting horrible nose bleeds, my blood actually smelled so strong I guess like iron, my bp was fine but I did need to donate but due to hemochromatosis, and needed a humidifier because my bedroom oddly gets dry. Had zero issues after that.

theres a bazillion threads and post here from newbies worrying about gyno which wont kill you but no one seems to give a damn about high blood pressure. REAL gyno doesnt happen on cycle 1/10th the time high blood pressure does.

Yessir. It's quite amazing actually. I wonder sometimes if guys don't fully understand what high blood pressure is and does? When I was younger, I wouldn't even consider a bp med for on cycle, just to cool for it, now I keep some if needed but try to do keep undercontrol with supplements and diet.

There is no one in my family with heart problems, except my 90 yr old grandmother who just got a pacemaker so I should be able to do it without meds, but honestly these days (35) keeping bp and lipids good while on are just as important as the cycle itself.

I guess we will just have to keep pushing it on them.

So is high blood pressure usually related to certain stacks, or is it just as likely with straight test? Is it a situation where it is the amount or are certain compounds just more likely to raise blood pressure?

Thanks.

theres a bazillion threads and post here from newbies worrying about gyno which wont kill you but no one seems to give a damn about high blood pressure. REAL gyno doesnt happen on cycle 1/10th the time high blood pressure does.

im about to start my first cycle tell me what i can due if high blood pressure occurs

So is high blood pressure usually related to certain stacks, or is it just as likely with straight test? Is it a situation where it is the amount or are certain compounds just more likely to raise blood pressure?

Thanks.

some compounds are worse than other , a lot of the time bloat is the cause. some people are much more prone to high bp than others.

I would avoid heavy strenous workouts. Do you feel faint or weird doing cardio. Also dump the orals (they suck anyway) and your dosage is too high for a newbie IMO. I wouldn't use Winstrol (winny) at all u dont need it

High blood pressure. Running all that together you won't know what's causing it. Try eating a couple of bananas and drinking a gallon of water. Get your diet in check when it comes to your salty foods and keep your bloat in check with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Keep your cardio coming in but don't stress it out too much.

Or may be too much coke?? Lol j'kiddin man

I had the same problem with winni. Apparently i would dry up my synous cavities so bad that they would crack and start bleeding with the slighest rise on bp. Dropped it and the problems stopped just like that.
But definetly get that bp checked too.

Last edited:
Check your BP ASAp bro, I started some Alergy meds once, and kept getting nose bleeds. I thought it was just dry air. Went back to the doc 2 weeks later and he checks me, blood pressure was through the roof

I had the same problem with winni. Apparently i would dry up my synous cavities so bad that they would crack and start bleeding with the slighest rise on bp. Dropped it and the problems stopped just like that.
But definetly get that bp checked too.

Damn I may never use it then. I think the same thing happened to me on clen, but I am prone to getting nose bleeds when my sinus is dry.

I heard uncooked coffee bean extract lowers BP. Might wanna give that a try.

Back