Why are short guys the ones on steroids?

i read somewhere the avg. american male is 5'9". Don't know if it's right but you see more men around this hght instead of 6'4 and above. Men like ntlquick are freaks o' nature.

DocJ said:
Just barely 5'9" here....ok maybe I'm actually 5'8 3/4"
'least your honest about it.

I'm close enough to 5'11" that I'm often measured as 5'11". But I consider myself to be 5'10".

6'2" in my 4" heels, of course.

adidamps2 said:
isnt LTID like 7' 3" or some shit and uses juice.

If I 'member right Lift is 6'4 maybe 6'5. I believe it's ntlq that is freaky tall, something like 6'8 or some shit like that. wonder if he can do some freaky dunks and plays above the rim. Oh wait. he's white, never mind.

The average height of a U.S. male used to be 5'9" but I think it's closer to 5'11" now, humans are getting taller in general.

one of the most pointless and wrong observations I have seen in a while, no correlation between height and juice

DocJ said:
The average height of a U.S. male used to be 5'9" but I think it's closer to 5'11" now, humans are getting taller in general.

Is it really close to 5' 11"? I'm not saying you're incorrect. I just find that hard to believe.

As to the original question, I'm just about 6' myself. I think the notion that shorter guys are more inclined to juice has some credibility. Whether we like to admit it or not, this sport (or hobby) draws many insecure people. Lack of height is a quality that many find unappealing about themselves, so it's not that far of a stretch to imagine that shorter people would do something to compensate. It's the same thing when the guy with the small penis goes out and buys a Mercedes. Compensation.

Another factor is that many high schoolers are now juicing and stunting their growth. They'll never reach their intended height, adding to the number of shorties that juice.

Of course these assumptions aren't true across the board. They're just a few observations, so all you short Mexicans out there don't bite my head off!

HeHateMe said:
Is it really close to 5' 11"? I'm not saying you're incorrect. I just find that hard to believe.
I'm sure they aren't counting illegal immigrants :)

I just saw it on the discovery channel the other night. The average AMERICAN male height is 5'10" (5'4" women). I'm 5'9 and 7/8ths. lol I think I shoulda been taller but I blame prohormone use at 18. stupid stupid.

Back