Why are you still single?? wtf...

jimbo79

stop fn staring!
How many times guy's have you heard that?
Seems like the dumbest question a girl could ask...anymore dumb questions anybody was asked?

Id say my best friend has always been my right hand, LOL .. hey jimbo I hope Mrs pinga don't read this post or Ill have to use my best friend tonight..

I get that a lot. I think im a pretty good catch so I always get that from women, "how/why are you single?!" Instead of telling them that im basically a whore and fucking 3 different girls, i just tell them "im too picky."

That's a compliment. And what's so dumb about it?

What is a women trying to get out of it?

Past relationship details? It could be a compliment! Sometimes if she's reallly good looking, I will say, well sweetie maybe it's cause I was waiting for you! Your amazing eyes and sweet smile, compliment your beatiful face!!! Try it guy's---that's the only secret I will give!

Last edited:
/SLAP *<Ed slaps Jimbo>

Hey, dumbass -- she's hitting on you!!

"Why are you still single" is code for they find you attractive, or charming, or funny, or all of the above and they can't understand why you're still single.

Duh.

Now go find the chick who said that and get busy!

/SLAP *<Ed slaps Jimbo>

Hey, dumbass -- she's hitting on you!!

"Why are you still single" is code for they find you attractive, or charming, or funny, or all of the above and they can't understand why you're still single.

Duh.

Now go find the chick who said that and get busy!

Hahaha.......yea i Know...It just happens so often...I don't complain at the time! Charming comebacks are always there...it's just frequent...is all...

after passed almost all my life with wife.

i like realy greatly to be single!

i think it's better for me.

after passed almost all my life with wife.

i like realy greatly to be single!

i think it's better for me.

i know what you mean bro! Sometimes, after a few months of chilling with a girl..I'm itching to be single again..like it's habit!?

Don't get me wrong, when I'm with one that seems worth it, I'm a one girl kinda guy. But until that comes along again..

Haha...I'm in rutting mode:)

i don't than the problem provent from women... but the way of couple is ending slowly...

we will begin like the animals, sometimes seeking for female, or male if you're a woman, and the rest of time defending territory!

if a girl asked me why im still single..

i'd tell her its so i can tap her ass at the end of the night without guilt..

and if she was fat, i'd tell her its because of people like u... lol

i kid, i kid..

its a great complement to a guy...

if a girl asked me why im still single..

i'd tell her its so i can tap her ass at the end of the night without guilt..

and if she was fat, i'd tell her its because of people like u... lol

i kid, i kid..

its a great complement to a guy...

Hahaha..That's funny!

Back