Why did Mr. Olympians in the early mid 90s outlive those in the late 90s

92 out of 151(not counting unknowns) died of heart complications thats 61%... also there where more in there that died from the lifestyle like squating with a broken back :p... some kidney failures and stuff like that

I cant disagree. No one can say smoking causes cancer 100% but smoking may lead to cancer. I went ahead and added the list you posted to mine.

Is myocardial infections common in your fam? How old are you?

Oh it was just a guess. No it's not common in my family but given I am already at a 150% to 300% greater risk due to long term tobacco use and diabetes - I figure that's the most likely cause of my death. Then again, I could get hit by a car tomorrow and throw out all that statistical reference. ;) I'm 37 years young and hope to have another 40, but my magic eight ball isn't telling me anything with any certainty. :p

Oh it was just a guess. No it's not common in my family but given I am already at a 150% to 300% greater risk due to long term tobacco use and diabetes - I figure that's the most likely cause of my death. Then again, I could get hit by a car tomorrow and throw out all that statistical reference. ;) I'm 37 years young and hope to have another 40, but my magic eight ball isn't telling me anything with any certainty. :p

Its kind of funny, when people are shocked about steroids, but at the same time they smoke. I smoke but I have cut it down to 1-2 cigs a day. lol live life the fullest my friend. We all dont know what tomorrow has in store of us but on a bright note may you live to be a 100.

Its kind of funny, when people are shocked about steroids, but at the same time they smoke. I smoke but I have cut it down to 1-2 cigs a day. lol live life the fullest my friend. We all dont know what tomorrow has in store of us but on a bright note may you live to be a 100.

Definitely living life to the fullest. That's why I'm here on this site learning everything I can to be the best that I can. I fully intend on being a jacked and tan senior citizen dancing the night away with my wife in the golden years. I agree, it's quite comical how we can shun something that PROMOTES health, yet casually can buy a product that is proven to be a killer. On the other hand, I've known many more centenarians that drink and smoke every day than those that abstained. The only real significant health risk I've found that really limits life span is that of insulin resistance, which modern medicine might just find a way to fix by the time I'm 80+.

I definitely return the sentiment and hope you live a long and healthy life as well. :)

Halfwit, you have diabetes? Asking because my son does as well...sucks, but IF taken care of and controlled, shouldn't be too much of an issue. I am the diabetes police of the house...I think he resents me for that...

as far as this thread goes, I agree most of us will die of some type of heart problem. However, if true that older aas guys lived longer, I'm gonna say that back then they probably ran a lot of test only...and now a days everyone's stacking ALL kinds of shit...

Halfwit, you have diabetes? Asking because my son does as well...sucks, but IF taken care of and controlled, shouldn't be too much of an issue. I am the diabetes police of the house...I think he resents me for that...

as far as this thread goes, I agree most of us will die of some type of heart problem. However, if true that older aas guys lived longer, I'm gonna say that back then they probably ran a lot of test only...and now a days everyone's stacking ALL kinds of shit...

Yes, I am a type II diabetic which may or may not have been caused by hypogonadism. I've been able to maintain an A1C of ~6, but I'm starting to see signs of increased insulin resistance (higher glucose after carb rich meals) which I am having to look at more options as I really don't want to look at the only known semi-cure (gastric roux-En-y bypass surgery) which would severely hinder my quality of life. Keep on your son, he might hate it now, but he'll thank you in the future.

Not a clue on why the older "titans" would have lived longer, I do know they had a better selection of food than we do now, as well as less environmental pollution - which might play into it too. Not to mention our definition of body builder has changed drastically since the 1970's, where it was more about symmetry and form than how much mass we can pack on a 5'9" frame. ;) (NO disrespect to our current champs, they still have to have a super human drive and determination, I just think it's not quite what it once was.)

It has to with the changes in Farming practices. The move to factory farmed meats and grain fed beef and chicken. It's the rise of adulterate food. The imbalance of omega 6 fatty acid. Monsonto....!

maybe im off with my knowledge of american culture in this period but my gues is that you could blame the use of other drugs.
i mean - i have red that in america you could actually buy other drugs from same guys who sell roids which is fucked up cause in here the roid sellers are health freaks and would never sell you any roids without you listening 3 hour lecture on how to use them...

maybe im off with my knowledge of american culture in this period but my gues is that you could blame the use of other drugs.
i mean - i have red that in america you could actually buy other drugs from same guys who sell roids which is fucked up cause in here the roid sellers are health freaks and would never sell you any roids without you listening 3 hour lecture on how to use them...

lol, what? Where are you reading this? The onion.com?

google "King Of Juice" - there is some blog on the internet... as i said - im prolly just way off with my understanding, but thats what i have red...
there are also some vids on steroid busts @ youtube mentioning the cocaine and other shit being found along with roids.

google "King Of Juice" - there is some blog on the internet... as i said - im prolly just way off with my understanding, but thats what i have red...
there are also some vids on steroid busts @ youtube mentioning the cocaine and other shit being found along with roids.

What country are you from?

Bosnia, why?
yes yes, im prolly fucked up cause of USSR propoganda... i never said im right, i said that at the beginning, cause im just guesing based on some shit i have heared/seen :D

i know lots of dealers who sell all sorts of stuff including roids... cept only retards get off them cause the prices are rediculous.... flat rate for any of them is lik 125-150 each... i had a bunch of people try selllin them to me when they figured out i was lookin... nooo thank you lol!!!

lol, what? Where are you reading this? The onion.com?

Hahahaha Im with Austin here. The thing that strikes me most is as time progresses we live longer, today's average for males is 80+ for average life expectancy. Unusually enough the titans as halfwit refers to, outlived the BodyBuilders within the past 40-50 years.

I would assume that using this clomid, nolva, HCG, etc is harmful to your health. Back then bodybuilders would pyramid and taper their test. Despite all the data available I personally feel tapering is a healthier way to go on any test cycle.

Hi,

"The following is a list of the body builders who won AAU Mr. Olympia title. I found this list on another forum, the source is xxxxxcom. After looking at the age, you begin seeing a trend. The old school MR. Olympians outlived the later. Im wondering if anyone would know why this is? As time progresses so does the power of medicine, and I found it unusual that some died so early."

sorry posting another steroid forum without Administration approval is not allowed

Hi,

"The following is a list of the body builders who won AAU Mr. Olympia title. I found this list on another forum, the source is xxxxxcom. After looking at the age, you begin seeing a trend. The old school MR. Olympians outlived the later. Im wondering if anyone would know why this is? As time progresses so does the power of medicine, and I found it unusual that some died so early."

sorry posting another steroid forum without Administration approval is not allowed

our food is toxic

Back