Why does my testosterone burn so bad!

& I am experienced, just not with cypionate that feels like this.

Cypionate is a thick ass ester from my experiance. I'm on Test E. Feels whey smoother. But then I got Gen-shi Test E so that could be it. I heated mine up in a hot coffee cup of boiling water before I Shot it. Made it much easyer.

Cypionate is a thick ass ester from my experiance. I'm on Test E. Feels whey smoother. But then I got Gen-shi Test E so that could be it. I heated mine up in a hot coffee cup of boiling water before I Shot it. Made it much easyer.

Ester doesn't dictate the viscosity of the fluid, that's the carrier oil used. :)

Thanks for taking out the trash 3J! :bigok:

Hot water can dictate :p
That silly Osborne Reynolds would happen to agree with you too. :p

Even though I know the physics behind it, I still have never warmed my vials. It's an exponential relationship with temperature too, meaning a little dab will do ya. ;) For the nerds: mu(T) = mu(0)e^(-bT); mu and b being coefficients, T being temperature. :spin:

What's your excuse then?

Lol, reverse psychology haha

You guys make me smile. I love all the chirping then the banhammer comes out...THUNK!!...silence

We love you too brother but you can thank 3J and JucedPorkchop for the banhammer...Juced may not have banned him but he was getting his swing form down while 3J wS already warmed up haha

Even though I know the physics behind it, I still have never warmed my vials. It's an exponential relationship with temperature too, meaning a little dab will do ya. ;) For the nerds: mu(T) = mu(0)e^(-bT); mu and b being coefficients, T being temperature. :spin:

Vials.. Dang, I just warm the barrel :) Sounds kinda dirty. Gonna go wash my hands...

That's the exponential model for shear viscosity right? There are several more depending on the model you want to use and I'm not sure which one would be most applicable to AAS, any thoughts?

Halfwit and me.

Austin 1
Dre 50,654,684,657

Finally out of the negative.

Did I ever tell you English and grammar were my worst subjects in school lol...well that and religion.

I know it seems like it's insurmountable, but if you keep giving out good info you'll close the gap down :D

Back