Why does my testosterone burn so bad!

GoldenEra7

I am banned!
I'm on 500mg test cypionate per week. After injecting in my glutes or delts I get a sore aching feeling. Anyone know whats going on? There's no redness or swelling btw. And I'm not a pussy so let's rule that out now...

I thought you were experienced. Why do you give advice across the board? You really need to refrain.

PIP is normal when injecting, it can be from a lot of different reasons such as virgin muscle, high ba in the gear, unsteady hand while injecting, muscle contracted while injecting, etc.. Don't forget your introducing something foreign into your body and its gonna react to it.

Speak to me about that on the other thread.
As for this thread, I was more wondering what kinds of test burn? Is there a possibility that mine has been mislabeled?

Thanks kazmir. I like you better than this other guy

Whambulance.jpg

PIP is normal when injecting, it can be from a lot of different reasons such as virgin muscle, high ba in the gear, unsteady hand while injecting, muscle contracted while injecting, etc.. Don't forget your introducing something foreign into your body and its gonna react to it.

this guy is right.

Speak to me about that on the other thread.
As for this thread, I was more wondering what kinds of test burn? Is there a possibility that mine has been mislabeled?

mislabeled for what??

Is this hate on golden era day? I've been nothing but cool with you guys and tried my hardest to give good advice.

its HORRIBLE you dont know WTF your talking about and think you do... and why i will delete your advice as spam. to safe others from your assassin advice

i had the pleasure of trashing this guy and showing him the door...

we weed out those who give horrible advice on this forum

Back