Why does my testosterone burn so bad!

Vials.. Dang, I just warm the barrel :) Sounds kinda dirty. Gonna go wash my hands...
Hah! Honestly that's why I don't warm them; I'm afraid of the crap in the water somehow contaminating my shot LOL. I'm not paranoid by any means, but I get nervous when any liquid other than isopropyl alcohol comes in contact with my sharps. :laugh:
That's the exponential model for shear viscosity right? There are several more depending on the model you want to use and I'm not sure which one would be most applicable to AAS, any thoughts?
Yep, sheer viscosity. That's the one I think would be most applicable to be honest. There's another one for actual flow through a tube, but that involves Reynold's Number, which has a one-off relationship with temperature. I have a love-hate relationship with physics; there are so many different formulas for the same thing, but they all attack it from a different angle, and most are derived from other formulas. (Sheer is my choice as it has to do with actual velocities of the molecules making flow faster.)

If you wash your hands you can't play with Halfwit and I in the mud :(

Kind of brings a new definition to TOUGH MUDDERS. :eek:

Hah! Honestly that's why I don't warm them; I'm afraid of the crap in the water somehow contaminating my shot LOL. I'm not paranoid by any means, but I get nervous when any liquid other than isopropyl alcohol comes in contact with my sharps. :laugh:

Yep, sheer viscosity. That's the one I think would be most applicable to be honest. There's another one for actual flow through a tube, but that involves Reynold's Number, which has a one-off relationship with temperature. I have a love-hate relationship with physics; there are so many different formulas for the same thing, but they all attack it from a different angle, and most are derived from other formulas. (Sheer is my choice as it has to do with actual velocities of the molecules making flow faster.)

Kind of brings a new definition to TOUGH MUDDERS. :eek:

That's why my relationship with physics is love-love, we do things to each other that are better left unsaid. I think I used to get a rush of dopamine when sitting in physics classes lol.

Did I ever tell you English and grammar were my worst subjects in school lol...well that and religion.

I know it seems like it's insurmountable, but if you keep giving out good info you'll close the gap down :D

Gross anatomy is a struggle. Still developing. Rediculous. Just when you think you learned something...

Filthy members. Reported....
Roid rage.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
That's why my relationship with physics is love-love, we do things to each other that are better left unsaid. I think I used to get a rush of dopamine when sitting in physics classes lol.
I love being able to understand how the universe works, but you should see the damn formula sheet I have this semester. It's NUTS! Everything from calculating density on a 3D object to finding the average kinetic molecular energy. I'm just happy that we're not having to do a ton of triple integrals in thermo, like we did in Electromagnetism. Then again, we have optics coming up next, and I hear we start to bust out the diff eq again. :crying:

I just wanna build circuits and play with lasers...and shit. ;)

Im glad the mods banned this guy, he was giving teens advice on cycles. Teenage shitbag (huh Halfwit?)

It's Been busy. Don't have time to do anything.

Nice to see you here brother. How's everything going?

Eh, you know. Same ol same ol. Halfwit and Dre bullying me from time to time. Otherwise good. Study is complete. Now I get to wait. Hooray for Raloxifene!

It's funny Halfwit mentioning teenage shit bags! Reminded me of today at the gym, (3) 5 foot teenage boys all jacked up were feeling each others biceps and I couldn't help but laugh at how they're stunting their growth being on AAS that young. Two weeks ago there was a kid in there curling opposite of me with these HUGE biceps and absolutely nothing else besides a jacked set of abs I'd bet. I'm no fitness model...yet, but it was funny!! 3J is gonna tear me down and rebuild me for next summer. I've never been so excited to diet!!!

P.S. sorry for the babble.

It's funny Halfwit mentioning teenage shit bags! Reminded me of today at the gym, (3) 5 foot teenage boys all jacked up were feeling each others biceps and I couldn't help but laugh at how they're stunting their growth being on AAS that young. Two weeks ago there was a kid in there curling opposite of me with these HUGE biceps and absolutely nothing else besides a jacked set of abs I'd bet. I'm no fitness model...yet, but it was funny!! 3J is gonna tear me down and rebuild me for next summer. I've never been so excited to diet!!!

P.S. sorry for the babble.

When I see 'bros' feeling each other up and doing stupid shit, I tend to walk by and let off a silent but deadly protein fart. Tends to disperse the little bastards pretty quickly. Muwahahaahaha. ;)

I don't wear underwear under my shorts at the gym so if I farted, I'd most likely shit myself and leave a trail of scat all the way back to the locker room.

Back