Why does my testosterone burn so bad!

But your disagreement isn't based in logic. And you're only proving me right by not actually debating the topic and continuing to dismiss me. And whether or not I'm welcome here doesn't negate the fact that you should feel honoured to have me here.

But your disagreement isn't based in logic. And you're only proving me right by not actually debating the topic and continuing to dismiss me. And whether or not I'm welcome here doesn't negate the fact that you should feel honoured to have me here.

You cant spell. That's plenty logical. Neener neener!!! :p

I was gonna keep posting in secret but fuck it, I can't leave this unresponded to even if I get banned again.

Your only claim to significance is that you're the most respected and knowledgeable person about how to put illegal poisons into your body. Wow, someone roll out the red carpet for Austinite, AKA Dr. Steroids! Yeah sure I do it too, but I don't have my head up my ass about it like you. pretty sure I am dr. steroids with MD in sports nutrition...

Nor do I get off on this fake image of being the "buff scholar" because I can regurgitate kinesiology 101 articles I read online which is something a chimp with downs syndrome could do. You're a fool and a fraud and I see right through you.

You say I have nothing to offer, what exactly do you have to offer besides like I said regurgitating generic kinesiology jargon, most of which promotes the false idea that there is a safe way to do steroids (there isn't).

I haven't once given knowledge and advice here except that one joke I made about gyno and you all took it seriously because you're simple minded apes.

I won't amount to anything or accomplish anything worthwhile? Good job on the unprovoked personal attacks there, and you call ME kiddo when you have the maturity of a nine year old?

All this because you couldn't just answer the fucking question about who the whore in your avatar is, and yes she is a whore to be posing like that. You know full well that a woman in her underwear is not the same as a man in his underwear. A woman in her underwear is provocative automatically. And you should expect lewd comments like mine if you post shit like that.

And I gotta say the fact that I was banned for calling you out on being a hypocritical turd shows a disturbing level of institutional mob mentality on this forum. No room for people who disagree here eh? Fuck you all.

I was going to edit your post to say something silly, then i read is and see how Ignorant you sound... do you even relize how ignorant you are? obviously not... women or man can be in underware. just because YOU get all perverted if its a women doesnt mean shes a whore... she goes for a bukkaki movie then sure I would agree. but even women who like to do nude photography are not automatically "whores" sure some maybe.. but you are very small and narrow minded.. just pretend for a sec you are wrong about this... for a sec you might see clearer...

and so what if it is provocative. i want to fuck half the women i see, doent make them evil or me evil or neither of us whores.. nothing wrong with sex, nudity or sexual attraction? do you work for a narrow minded church group or something?

and yes there is such thing as using steroids safely and minimizing risk as apposed to looking at it and going about it like it is not or does not matter... that is what will cost you buddy,,,

The more you post the worse you look.

Good bye

I have an acute allergy to stupidity, I can't help it. When I see it, I go into a furious seizure until either its resolved or in this case, those afflicted decide they don't want to be cured.

I might have let it go if he simply kept up his illogical borderline braindead "BLAH BLAH BLAH GIRL IN HER UNDIES DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING YOU CANT MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THAT" bullshit, but the fact that he got all elitist and tried to act like he's got anything over me simply demanded a response.

I mean seriously why do you guys like this guy? I would bet my left nut he doesn't even have a degree. I've known phonies like this all my life. Anyone can read science articles and regurgitate them to try and act smart. Austinite most likely works as a carpenter or bricklayer.
So he has a crush on the girl and like to post up her as an avy all the time. big deal, i had Mellisa Detwiller as mine for YEARS, in little undies ( or none) and if you said ( whos the whore i want to find her and jerk off to her outside her window) I might get a bit pissy too... you are the immature one here, not us.

made a joke, offended someone and instead of saying sorry you keep going that your are right... "The EGO is strong with this one"

I dont even think shes all that ( no offence) but many others like her, no need to be an ass about it. My wife was into the fetish fashion scene years ago ( not sex, whipping and beating stuff, just fashion part of it and in shows or events) and she would ware alot less that what he has up.. chain mail shirt, latex thong ect... she is/was no whore.... likes the style... and if i had her in my avy and you said something like that i would not be happy also. if it was in person i would have likely made you swallow your teeth..

grow up man, what are you 17?

you got proxys? ok keep at it if you have no life... keep making new emails and accounts here... its pathetic... i could care less...

Last edited:

not based on YOUR logic! thats what you are missing dude! the fact what YOU THINK you some how think is FACT no matter what... that is not the case. we SEE YOUR LOGIC, but do not agree...

My wife was intot he fetish fashion seen years ago ( not sex and beating, just fashion part of it) and she would ware alot less that what he has up.. chainmail shirt, latex thong ect... she is/was no whore.... likes the style... and if i had her in my avy and you said something liek that i would not be happy also. if it was in person i would have likely made you swallow your teeth..

Not gonna lie Juced, that's pretty damn hot. You're a lucky man. ;)

Not gonna lie Juced, that's pretty damn hot. You're a lucky man. ;)

HAHAHA Yeah, but she is crazy sometimes... so maybe she is the lucky one... unno... but yes she is HOT! haha.
the scene changed here alot since like 15yrs ago. now its all fat white out of shape gockers (lookers that just staring) mostly and so not of much interest now, but when/if i go with her to Germany or another euro place... the scene is live and well still. and sure what the heck ill go too, but not nude. I love to look at women :p.

No no photos ill post of her. unless she says ok, which i doubt... but others.. if i get the ok for photos... ill deff post up!
its funny shes all fashion for that stuff... but im the one that thinks of doing some of the crazy ass stuff but look like the "normal" guy.... haha

Last edited:
Back