Why does my testosterone burn so bad!

Cypionate is a thick ass ester from my experiance. I'm on Test E. Feels whey smoother. But then I got Gen-shi Test E so that could be it. I heated mine up in a hot coffee cup of boiling water before I Shot it. Made it much easyer.

"whey" smoother? Did you do that on purpose? :)

That's what bodybuilders wear... underwear. Ever seen a comp? The examples I replied to you in private were merely to show you how ignorant you really are. I should have known better than to attempt to educate an ignorant member. It just doesn't work.

Again, you're just an insignificant member that has nothing to offer, lack experience and your knowledge and advice are worrisome. You really and truly won't amount to anything, accomplish anything worthwhile and certainly are detrimental to anyone surrounding you. Seriously, Kiddo, go to your room.

I was gonna keep posting in secret but fuck it, I can't leave this unresponded to even if I get banned again.

Your only claim to significance is that you're the most respected and knowledgeable person about how to put illegal poisons into your body. Wow, someone roll out the red carpet for Austinite, AKA Dr. Steroids! Yeah sure I do it too, but I don't have my head up my ass about it like you.

Nor do I get off on this fake image of being the "buff scholar" because I can regurgitate kinesiology 101 articles I read online which is something a chimp with downs syndrome could do. You're a fool and a fraud and I see right through you.

You say I have nothing to offer, what exactly do you have to offer besides like I said regurgitating generic kinesiology jargon, most of which promotes the false idea that there is a safe way to do steroids (there isn't).

I haven't once given knowledge and advice here except that one joke I made about gyno and you all took it seriously because you're simple minded apes.

I won't amount to anything or accomplish anything worthwhile? Good job on the unprovoked personal attacks there, and you call ME kiddo when you have the maturity of a nine year old?

All this because you couldn't just answer the fucking question about who the whore in your avatar is, and yes she is a whore to be posing like that. You know full well that a woman in her underwear is not the same as a man in his underwear. A woman in her underwear is provocative automatically. And you should expect lewd comments like mine if you post shit like that.

And I gotta say the fact that I was banned for calling you out on being a hypocritical turd shows a disturbing level of institutional mob mentality on this forum. No room for people who disagree here eh? Fuck you all.

LMFAO!!! We all knew you would come back. Its pretty sad and pathetic. Hopefully you get banned immediately with your fake ass screen name Goldenera7.

Its not a mob. Its a collection of intelligent individuals that want to uncover the truth about bodybuilding ;) and not listen to you badmouth a very respected and well liked member. Join another board. Yur dun here boy!!

I'm not Goldenera7, I went by dayhawk.

And it is a mob. Austinite was out of line, if you all can't see that its a classic case of mob mentality.

Why post pictures of a bitch in her underwear and then shit bricks when someone makes comments? The hypocrisy is so deep and you're all blind.

FCastle was also me by the way. Don't think an IP ban is gonna do anything either I've got proxies up the ass. So let's all discuss this like men shall we?

Last edited:
I'm not Goldenera7, I went by dayhawk.

And it is a mob. Austinite was out of line, if you all can't see that its a classic case of mob mentality.

Why post pictures of a bitch in her underwear and then shit bricks when someone makes comments? The hypocrisy is so deep and you're all blind.

Haha whomever man. Why would you let this eat you up so bad???? This shows that you have no character. Its pretty weak minded and I cant believe you actually let it be known that you did come back. That shows you don't have the mental capabilities to rise above something and not let it eat you alive...which is what's its currently doing and the reason you came back to write him a love note. I highly doubt he's lost a nanosecond of sleep over you or even remembers you to be honest.

Its an internet forum. You're free to leave anytime...oh wait, they had to kicked you out already.....

I have an acute allergy to stupidity, I can't help it. When I see it, I go into a furious seizure until either its resolved or in this case, those afflicted decide they don't want to be cured.

I might have let it go if he simply kept up his illogical borderline braindead "BLAH BLAH BLAH GIRL IN HER UNDIES DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING YOU CANT MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THAT" bullshit, but the fact that he got all elitist and tried to act like he's got anything over me simply demanded a response.

I mean seriously why do you guys like this guy? I would bet my left nut he doesn't even have a degree. I've known phonies like this all my life. Anyone can read science articles and regurgitate them to try and act smart. Austinite most likely works as a carpenter or bricklayer.

Yup. I called you out then too. You bring shitty advice no matter who you pretend to be. Try being yourself

I was just trolling to piss you guys off, I figured giving out terrible advice to your members and making the board shitty would satisfy my need for revenge. But then I realized I wasn't looking for revenge, I was simply looking to have the validity of my position acknowledged.

I was just trolling to piss you guys off, I figured giving out terrible advice to your members and making the board shitty would satisfy my need for revenge. But then I realized I wasn't looking for revenge, I was simply looking to have the validity of my position acknowledged.

And how do you account for the shitty advice you gave before you got banned??? And no it wasn't a joke. Its a joke if you think we believe you.

Revenge??! LMAO you are sick in the head man. Get your shit together. Stop acting like your not the problem and find a new forum. This is pathetic of you. You cant see that??! This is exactly like the stalker dude that got dumped and wont leave his ex alone!!! She don't like you bro and stopped answering your texts. Its over. Move on

And how do you account for the shitty advice you gave before you got banned??? And no it wasn't a joke. Its a joke if you think we believe you.

Revenge??! LMAO you are sick in the head man. Get your shit together. Stop acting like your not the problem and find a new forum. This is pathetic of you. You cant see that??! This is exactly like the stalker dude that got dumped and wont leave his ex alone!!! She don't like you bro and stopped answering your texts. Its over. Move on

I gave advice ONE TIME.

Some dude thought he had gyno after two weeks of test prop, and I told him that I agree he definitely has gyno and will probably need surgery.

And you guys think that I was being serious. Not much going on up there eh? Just air between your ears?

And maybe you should have read the next sentence too. I was simply looking to have the validity of my position acknowledged. But I see the stupidity here is incurable.

I gave advice ONE TIME.

Some dude thought he had gyno after two weeks of test prop, and I told him that I agree he definitely has gyno and will probably need surgery.

And you guys think that I was being serious. Not much going on up there eh? Just air between your ears?

And maybe you should have read the next sentence too. I was simply looking to have the validity of my position acknowledged. But I see the stupidity here is incurable.

Acknowledged??? You are trying to call someone out from a PM about your opinion on a girls picture. So fucking what. He didn't agree with you. Nobody else is either. There is your acknowledgement. Now stop pretending you are a welcome member of this forum.

Back