Why does my testosterone burn so bad!

You guys gotta fix that filter. As long as it accepts mintemail it doesn't take me more than 30 seconds to make a new account.

Try it. mintemail.com. Instant temporary email account.

Why would I want to try being an annoying lil troll that's underwhelmingly BAD at MMA and muay thai ( which YOU said you were the best in your city of, not muay thai) and doesn't have a life cause he keep opening new accts at the forum he is banned from. Your life sucks. Make a new one that doesn't include fighting or visiting us

I said former welterweight champ at the biggest show in the city, which I was.

Then I lost the title and new way bigger shows came to town and now that show is nowhere close to the biggest, which makes my statement sort of misleading. Nonetheless, your ass has never even competed and I'd rock you in two seconds

^^^ this mothafaka is aiming to enter genis book for the number of times he got his ass kicked and banned..

Nobody here's been kicking my ass. The combined IQ of this forum can't step to me, its quite sad that you all really perpetuate the stereotype that steroid users are dumb. But your intellectual bankruptcy is quite evident, because if you would bother to pay attention you'd see that no one has actually bothered to debate any of the issues I've brought up. Its just been personal attacks and dismissive arrogance.

If you call that kicking my ass, well, I feel bad for you.

Ummmm...I've debated most the issues you brought up but it's selectivity on my part apparently bc you can't keep up with the flow of logic apparently.

Nah, you also derailed the conversation into baseless personal attacks and trying to demean me based on troll threads I made when I was feeling bitter over getting banned, as if that somehow reflects on my character or knowledge of AAS.

Acting like a whiny bitch when you get a slap on the wrist does reflect your character....
Not that you seem to care.

Nah, you also derailed the conversation into baseless personal attacks and trying to demean me based on troll threads I made when I was feeling bitter over getting banned, as if that somehow reflects on my character or knowledge of AAS.

It does reflect on your character, you can't accept responsibility for your actions and go to child-like lengths to get 'revenge'. Your knowledge of AAS is just as limited as your character from what you've displayed on these forums, you've yet to make any worthwhile post besides asking basic elementary questions and the troll posts.

LOL and you think that did something? Do you not know how the internet works? Dumbass.

As much as it pains me to say this, you do have stamina. On the other hand, I think you have made your point and should probably move on. There are people on here that need this forum and I think that you stirring the pot here is keeping them from getting the help they need. Do the right thing and please stop posting.

Aw man....thanks for the guilt trip. Fine, I'm out.

Didn't want to guilt trip ya, it's just run It's course. You'll do what you want to do, it just seems pointless to me to argue with people I don't even know. I come here looking for help so I don't mess myself up, I need places like this to stay safe. I don't know what else to tell you brother. Peace.

the sad thing is he actually thinks he is making some type of impact acting like a childish retard..

like i said.. i dont mind pushing the ban button repeatedly

i highly doubt it... seems like he has alot of time on his hands and enjoys trolling.. sounds like someone under 18 to me

I would tend to agree.
No self respecting adult male would weigh 140 lbs.

Last edited:
Back