Why doesn't anyone taper off their cycles anymore?

ROAD DOG

I know years ago the trend for cycling was taper up to a certain amount,then taper back down.The newest trend everyone seems to be doing is starting at the maximum dose,run the whole length and then quit cold turkey.I don't necessarily agree with tapering up at the beginning of the cycle,but I am a big fan of tapering down.I have cycled both ways more than once,and from my experiences,tapering off a cycle makes coming off a whole lot easier,no crash.I know the theory behind quitting cold turkey makes sense on paper,they say you will be shut down no matter what,whether it's a small dose or big dose,and long acting esters like sustanon are self tapering.From my experiences,I will never quit cold turkey again,for me tapering turns a crash into a smooth landing.

I agree totally. If you're on any drug for any extended period of time, the worst thing you can do is to quit cold turkey. But 99 out of 100 people will tell you to quit your cycle cold turkey. Sure you might recover a little faster but you'll feel like total shit for 2 or 3 months. I say do what works best for you and don't worry about pleasing everyone else. Just my opinion though.

IMO.....it also depends on the regular cycle dose you're taking, say for instance you're on 500mg/week of Sustanon (sust), any taper lower than probably 250mg/week is going to be a total waste of time. It won't be enough to make any additional gains, and at the same time prolonging recovery. What's the point in that ??

My last cycle I did 500sust/600eq,I ran that for 8 weeks.The last 2 weeks I just ran 250 sust only,it helped alot as far as crashing goes.I know alot of people say sustanon is self tapering,I don't believe that at all.I have done lots of sustanon over the past few years,and I have found it is much better to taper it than quit it cold turkey.I think that goes for any drug for that matter,assuming your doses are fairly high.

Old fads die for a reason. You've already answered your question. Being shut down is being shut down. Tapering only cheats you out of the benefits of being on a higher dose.

ROAD DOG said:
I have done lots of sustanon over the past few years,and I have found it is much better to taper it than quit it cold turkey.I think that goes for any drug for that matter,assuming your doses are fairly high.

All drugs are different from each other. You can't throw them all in the same boat and treat them the same.

Tapering is old school. They used that technique with Suspension way back in the day. JB hit it, they have different Esters thus making the tapering process Automatic.

Back