why is one tablet of aromasin enough to make me feel like shit?!

unforgivin

I am banned!
I take aromasin once a week and every time I do it, it's the same shît.. I feel lethargic, tired, weak, my bones feel like they are about to snap, I get joint pain etc.

all this just from one tablet once a week! how is that even possible?! I also have high bodyfat%, which should mean I have high estrogen, especially considering I'm injecting 500mg pr week. shouldn't this mean my esteogen is through the roof? yet one aromasin tablet makes me feel terrible

does anyone know what's going on? how is just one tablet of aromasin once a week enough to make me feel like this?

I see all the time people preaching that AI during cycle is very important, but that shît seems like poison. whether it's aromasin or arimidex, they both make me feel like utter shît. I think they are worthless tbh

Try taking only Half a Tab and see how you feel.
It just may be Too Much Aromasin all at once.

It has a Very Short Half-Life in Men, about 8.9 Hours.
So you can do Small Doses more frequently, so a couple of times a week.

And without a Doubt.

You need to GET BLOODWOOK ~ if not, you are just Guessing......................................... JP
P.S.

Pharmacokinetics and dose finding of a potent aromatase inhibitor, aromasin (exemestane), in young males.

Mauras N1, Lima J, Patel D, Rini A, di Salle E, Kwok A, Lippe B.
Author information
Erratum in
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Feb;89(2):732.
Abstract
Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14-26 yr of age) were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P <or= 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P <or= 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P <or= 0.003 for both). Plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations were unaffected by treatment. The PK properties of the 25-mg dose showed the highest exemestane concentrations 1 h after administration, indicating rapid absorption. The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 +/- 14% was observed at 12 h. The drug was well tolerated. In conclusion, exemestane is a potent aromatase inhibitor in men and an alternative to the choice of available inhibitors. Long-term efficacy and safety will need further study.

Last edited:
you are right.

I just threw them away in the trash. I'm tired of this shït.

What I see on here is people constantly say that you must have an AI when on a test cycle. And I’ve done some research into it over the last week.

To summarise, everyone’s body responds differently to anabolic steroids. The conversion rate of testosterone into estrogen varies from individual to individual. Just because you are fat doesn’t necessarily mean your estrogen is high either.

I’ve found countless guys on other forums who claim that if they take even a fraction on an AI while on a 500mg a week testosterone cycle then it crashes their estrogen... Some of these guys have blood work to back up that they actually have estrogen still in the normal range while on 500mg of test EW without an AI.

The fact of all this is that some guys convert more test to estrogen than others do.

My recommendation: Bin the AI, continue the rest of your cycle without it and at the end get blood work done. The blood work will show you if am AI is needed on your next cycle and an approximation of the dosage required.

I know lots of you guys will disagree with this but facts outweigh broscience :)

What I see on here is people constantly say that you must have an AI when on a test cycle. And I***8217;ve done some research into it over the last week.

To summarise, everyone***8217;s body responds differently to anabolic steroids. The conversion rate of testosterone into estrogen varies from individual to individual. Just because you are fat doesn***8217;t necessarily mean your estrogen is high either.

I***8217;ve found countless guys on other forums who claim that if they take even a fraction on an AI while on a 500mg a week testosterone cycle then it crashes their estrogen... Some of these guys have blood work to back up that they actually have estrogen still in the normal range while on 500mg of test EW without an AI.

The fact of all this is that some guys convert more test to estrogen than others do.

My recommendation: Bin the AI, continue the rest of your cycle without it and at the end get blood work done. The blood work will show you if am AI is needed on your next cycle and an approximation of the dosage required.

I know lots of you guys will disagree with this but facts outweigh broscience :)

First off.....NOTHING outweighs broscience!! Hahahahaha

Seriously though....we all say use an ai and get bloodwork. If everyone took the advice to run a full blown cycle with no estrogen control in place, then many many many more bros woupd be running around with tits, limp dicks, and tears on their cheeks.

Get bloodwork before your cycle. If you want to run a cycle with no ai then wait 4 or 5 weeks into the cycle and get bloodwork. If estrogen is high then add a small amount of AI and test again. If you don't adjust ai based on bloodwork then yes.....its all bro science. But using an AI when bloodwork says you need it is NOT bro science.

Many bros on here, myself included, say to use it because the majority of people need it and waiting until you grow tits is just stupid. This is not rocket science nor bro science.....its just science and medicine.

So.....if you or the op or anyone else want to roll the dice and go with no bloodwork and no ai then get to it and have fun, but the safe advice is to start with small amounts and get bloodwork to adjust or even , as you've said, eliminate the use of the ai. Dropping it without bloodwork or advising someone else to is reckless.

Aromasin binds to roughly 70% of your estrogen in males not on steroids.
(Cant find the study but it was a clinical trial).
Its actually really really hard to crash estrogen with aromasin, on cycle or not.

Anyhow, this feels like a bullshit thread...
Because 10/10 guys will 100% feel the effects of low/crashed estrogen or super high estrogen, no bloodwork needed for that.

Doing blood work is to have similar estrogen levels as off cycle from the reference blood work you took off cycle.

Running a full cycle and doing blood work at the end of it so if you need AI for next cycle is the most retarded thing i've read on these forums and i've seen a lot of retarded shit....

Aromasin binds to roughly 70% of your estrogen in males not on steroids.
(Cant find the study but it was a clinical trial).
Its actually really really hard to crash estrogen with aromasin, on cycle or not.

Anyhow, this feels like a bullshit thread...
Because 10/10 guys will 100% feel the effects of low/crashed estrogen or super high estrogen, no bloodwork needed for that.

Doing blood work is to have similar estrogen levels as off cycle from the reference blood work you took off cycle.

Running a full cycle and doing blood work at the end of it so if you need AI for next cycle is the most retarded thing i've read on these forums and i've seen a lot of retarded shit....

Hahahahahahahaha.....thanks santa. I was thinking myself that it was dumb as shit, as you know from my post, just curious why everyone wasnt eating him up for it. "Facts" outweigh broscience? Thinking that was just shit broscience vs actual medicine and broscience.

As you said.....running a whole cycle with no AI just to see if you need it next time is the worst advice I have ever read anywhere on a forum like this one.

Back