why the hate!!!

staybig

why does evey body on this board hates deca why is that ,and people alway prefer eq over deca.

what would you prefer to run with test and tren
eq
or
deca

for the best lean mass

and the reason for all the question, because i am trying to get all i can out of this cycle.....

I think you've already answered your own question. :D

You know almost everybody here prefers EQ over Deca, but you ask "what would you prefer to run with test and tren ; eq or deca"

Don't you think that most everyone is gonna say EQ ??

The only thing that is better with eq is hunger and less sides (potentially, many are fine with deca as well)

Deca will give more muscle, more strength, and you can get human grade. Some people shut down harder with deca though. For what you want deca is for you.

I really feel that anybody knocking deca have not used both or are one of the few that reacted bad to it. Everyone is different, I can't run test, but that doesn't mean test is bad.

staybig said:
what would be the advanages and disadavanages of taking eq over deca???

There have been more than one thread on this subject, if you use the search option you will find many opinions about this!;)

BUFFDAWG10 said:
There have been more than one thread on this subject, if you use the search option you will find many opinions about this!;)

And a few of them started by you "staybig", this is getting kinda old.

Citruscide said:
The only person I know who favors Deca to EQ is 2Thick. :)

C-ditty

And isn't he even coming around too, pretty sure I saw a post here where he said he "had seen the light" so to speak....LOL !!

well because i was think of using deca because i never used it before i was think of trying it in the winter after my test and tren and slin

what do you think of quality vet deca is good or bad??

staybig said:
and the cycle i did do eq with was 350mgs a week is that enough to make eq work for 10weeks??

NO, it is not enough to make a significant difference!! I DID give you the dosage and time span to run the EQ last night on one of your other threads!! Run 400-500mgs./week for 10-12 weeks.

Back