Why the???

thunderson411

Why the hell doesnt anybody ever answer a thread after i do???? I know im not that damn smart at this , im not some kinda guru or somethin..... im kinda freakin on this. Or is it just saturday and everbody is doin somethin cool???:40oz:

Probably the fact that no ones around .I,m no expert in this area I,ll admit so I just read up on some books I have ,and soak up as much info as I can right here........later

thanks man,I,m sure as a newbie if someone was in disagreement you would hear it ........later

No that's not it......

......it is actually that all of your posts are so damn good, there is just nothing else anyone can add onto them after you reply.

You are the Guru, aren't you ??

:D :40oz:

Senators??? Im just bored man..... excuse me while i sink into the abyss of my own ignorce.............................droool....

Hell Ya.
Think about it... If it were Anaheim vs. Jersey every game will end 1-0. At least if Ottawa is in the finals, we may have a team that can score a few goals on Jean-Sebastien Giguere. Goals and fighting make hockey interesting. I can guarantee you there won't be any fights, so I want to see some goals!!!

Easto said:
Hell Ya.
Think about it... If it were Anaheim vs. Jersey every game will end 1-0. At least if Ottawa is in the finals, we may have a team that can score a few goals on Jean-Sebastien Giguere. Goals and fighting make hockey interesting. I can guarantee you there won't be any fights, so I want to see some goals!!!

Me too !!

shit............. they just tied it !!

I think that the Ottawa/NJ series is going to be tough. Whoever makes it to the final is going to be pretty tired when facing Anaheim. I think there is a really good chance they are going to be taking the cup to Disney Land this year.

Back