wife biching agian

S

superstarmike

dont you just hate wen your doing your juice reserch, and you significant other say its to late were not doing anything tonight because im to busy doing reserch. wtf :goof:

yea i hear you but this was date night and missed the que now shes in her pjs and its my fault we didnt go out

Take those Pj's off her and show what time it is that will shut her up SuperstarMike!

I'm trading trips with my wife, that means we go on a trip for 3k and i can buy gear for 3k, nice compromise

superstarmike said:
yea i hear you but this was date night and missed the que now shes in her pjs and its my fault we didnt go out

you missed date night to hang out on the computer doing research that you can do any time....and wonder why your wife would be annoyed???
not trying to be a dick here, but putting juice research before any part of your family is retarded...I like to think I have made some pretty good progress on juice over the years(see my avatar), but have never put training or juice before my family

superstarmike said:
dont you just hate wen your doing your juice reserch, and you significant other say its to late were not doing anything tonight because im to busy doing reserch. wtf :goof:
thus the reason your wife has been calling me a lot lately. :flipoffha

that made me really lol hey bouncer is this why my phone bill is so high

needsize said:
you missed date night to hang out on the computer doing research that you can do any time....and wonder why your wife would be annoyed???
not trying to be a dick here, but putting juice research before any part of your family is retarded...I like to think I have made some pretty good progress on juice over the years(see my avatar), but have never put training or juice before my family

spot on answer, its very easy to get glued to the laptop researching away or hanging in the convo lounge but its amazing how much the other half will appreshiate you if you just turn the computer off for a couple days and spend time together or do the little jobs she has been nagging away at you for weeks to do !

TERESKAN said:
spot on answer, its very easy to get glued to the laptop researching away or hanging in the convo lounge but its amazing how much the other half will appreshiate you if you just turn the computer off for a couple days and spend time together or do the little jobs she has been nagging away at you for weeks to do !

True, but thank god I don't have that issue. I'd much rather be with my girl in a heart beat then be on the computer or out goofing off. However, it did take many years of being with the wrong people and feeling like I'd rather be doing something else then "spending time". You know your with the right person when they are your first priority, in every way.

true , you old timers , kidding , but you now how you can get consumed in this crap, especialy wen theres a lot of new threads

happily married and my wife says, "as long as your smart about it and dont break us financially Im good"

If your doing research instead of spending time with the wife then Im sorry but there are issues there we cant help with

Back