Wife wants another kid! Help

willnorthwest

On trt for 4 years, 3 of those years with no hcg. We thought we were done having children, but wifey wants another one now. I need a good plan to get the swimmers producing again. A plan that would allow me to continue my TRT would be great, but I am open to all sughestions. I am 38 yo 75mg cyp e3d currently. 6'1 220 lbs.

Use hcg again! With luck it will work...
Are your balls shrinked enormous? If not, it should be no real problem and could be they are still working also yet.
A complete shutdown isn't a must on TRT.

There is a thread on here with a baby in the oven at the end . . . . I'll look for it. Maybe someone else will remember off the top of their heads.

HCG therapy for sure, what has your doc reccomended? does he know you want to get the boys back in action? Good luck man!

im in the same boat as you..

im running 400iu hcg ed and 75iu fsh 3 times a week with a trt dosage of 150mg a week..

im coming up on month 2 and will do a seamen analysis at month 3 to see where my count is..

technically, i should be total off trt and just running hcg mono.. but i wanted to try this first..

realistically if you wanna be sure of it i'd just come off everything and run clomid... clomid is so powerful for fsh production

I don't have a doc. I did for about 2 years, but I self administer my trt protocol. Thinking about hCG mono, but would prefer to just cut my test dose in half and introduce some hcG.

This is one of those times when you try cutting your Test Dose and adding HCG.
Then if that doesn't work, you try something else.

I took the time to look at a few other Forums, to see what was posted there, as this is a Popular Topic.

And I saw plenty of Guys who Conceived while on TRT.
Then there were even about a Half-a-Dozen that Conceived while doing Tren.
And a Bunch more while On-Cycle, doing Multiple Compounds.
And even 1 Guy said he was doing over a Gram of Test a week, if True, that's an Anomaly.................... JP
P.S.
I wish you and your Lady ~ All the Best !

Look at what Dread Pirate Roberts did, was in the same situation as you. He used some IGF1-LR3 and felt it helped a lot.

3J where do you get the FSH from?

Start busting loads in her, if god wants you to have another child it will happen! I***8217;m 39 and have one on the way been on gear several years non stop.

a lot of good advice given here, just thought I would point out another option. Basically it would involve you going off of test and hcg and going on clomid. Give the hCG time to see if it works, you can get your semen count/motility checked. Then if after a while its not working try Clomid.

I came off from being on trt for a couple years and was prescribed hcg.. I believe it was 3000iu's a week or every other day cant remember. But within a month or 2 we were expecting.

Back