Will my BALLS come back...?

shainesboostin

About 5 weeks into my Test E cycle. Not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle as I have no signs of needing it. However, I also didnt get Hcg and my BALLS are shrinkin bad! I plan Nolva at 40-40-20-20 for post cycle therapy (pct). Will that help get em back? Or will it just come with time? :thinking:

you need to take clomid in your pct as well.. nolvadex alone is not sufficient for PCT.. HCG is the best for kick starting the size of your balls, but they will get back to normal size eventually with you PCT.. however your PCT is not sufficient.

step one

hire a slut

step two

fuck slut

step three

have slut suck the cheese covered nut sack and suck the nuts back out of ya.

step four

punch slut in the face and take your money back.

yes they will come back HCG will bring them back faster and maintain them while on cycle.

About 5 weeks into my Test E cycle. Not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle as I have no signs of needing it. However, I also didnt get Hcg and my BALLS are shrinkin bad! I plan Nolva at 40-40-20-20 for post cycle therapy (pct). Will that help get em back? Or will it just come with time? :thinking:

Bro, please take this a VERY POSITIVE, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. This is the "New Era" of all things bodybuilding/HRT/fitness related. IMO, and some may agree to disagree, it is absolutely ridiculous to run ur shit "old school" style and be so frigging afraid that "if I use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while administering my drugs, then I may sacrifice a few pounds of muscle while getting my estrogen dialed in properly". Bro, I cant even begin to tell you how many clients lives and bodies I have to "overhaul" when they come to me, all because they said, "I didn't think I needed an AI"!! That is probably the most asinine statement I have ever heard in my life! AND IT NOT JUST YOU WHO IS MAKING IT. CAN YOU ACTUALLY SEE OR FEEL EXACTLY WHAT THE AROMATASE ENZYME IS DOING INSIDE YOUR BODY OR AT WHAT RATE TEST IS CONVERTING TO ESTROGEN AND BINDING TO THE RECEPTORS?? THE ANSWER IS NO. YOU CANT. BUT IT IS HAPPENING. SO WHY PLAY A GAME THE STUPID WAY WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THE RESOURCES NOWADAYS TO GET ALL THE RESULTS YOU WANT AND NOT GET FUCKED IN THE END GAME BY THE SIDES THAT YOU DONT WANT?? MAKES ZERO SENSE. I JUST SAY THESE THINGS CAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS. GOOD LUCK.

Bro, please take this a VERY POSITIVE, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. This is the "New Era" of all things bodybuilding/HRT/fitness related. IMO, and some may agree to disagree, it is absolutely ridiculous to run ur shit "old school" style and be so frigging afraid that "if I use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while administering my drugs, then I may sacrifice a few pounds of muscle while getting my estrogen dialed in properly". Bro, I cant even begin to tell you how many clients lives and bodies I have to "overhaul" when they come to me, all because they said, "I didn't think I needed an AI"!! That is probably the most asinine statement I have ever heard in my life! AND IT NOT JUST YOU WHO IS MAKING IT. CAN YOU ACTUALLY SEE OR FEEL EXACTLY WHAT THE AROMATASE ENZYME IS DOING INSIDE YOUR BODY OR AT WHAT RATE TEST IS CONVERTING TO ESTROGEN AND BINDING TO THE RECEPTORS?? THE ANSWER IS NO. YOU CANT. BUT IT IS HAPPENING. SO WHY PLAY A GAME THE STUPID WAY WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THE RESOURCES NOWADAYS TO GET ALL THE RESULTS YOU WANT AND NOT GET FUCKED IN THE END GAME BY THE SIDES THAT YOU DONT WANT?? MAKES ZERO SENSE. I JUST SAY THESE THINGS CAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS. GOOD LUCK.

Well im far into cycle now, I could throw it in there tho. Howver, I know its a NO NO to run DURING post cycle therapy (pct) correct?

O and how come ALOT of people say do NOT use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless needed, IE bloat, nipple issues ect..

Last edited:
you need to take clomid in your post cycle therapy (pct) as well.. nolvadex alone is not sufficient for post cycle therapy (pct).. HCG is the best for kick starting the size of your balls, but they will get back to normal size eventually with you post cycle therapy (pct).. however your post cycle therapy (pct) is not sufficient.

Please feel free to give suggestions....From what I hear Nolva has been shown alot more effective at getting T levels back to norm. but, I am not arguing, just asking...I thought most pic on or the other

Last edited:
Well im far into cycle now, I could throw it in there tho. Howver, I know its a NO NO to run DURING post cycle therapy (pct) correct?

O and how come ALOT of people say do NOT use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless needed, IE bloat, nipple issues ect..

I threw in a small amount of Arimidex during post cycle therapy (pct) because it helped with the Clomid acne.

When you hear these people say not to use Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle unless needed, do you ask why? It may be their goals are different from yours and they are only focused on size and estrogen is a benefit when bulking.

Saying that you shouldnt use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless "needed", is equivalent to the guy who completely gets knocked off his feet by the babe that he thinks is the girl of his dreams, she suckers him into knocking her up, turns completely fucking psycho, and now your life is fucked FOREVER! YOU DONT REALIZE TILL ITS TO LATE!!! RIGHT?

WELL, HOPEFULLY THAT ANALOGY WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF RUNNING AN Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ALL THE TIME. YOU DON'T EVER WANT TO "CRASH" YOUR ESTROGEN, UNLESS YOU ARE USING LETRO TO BLAST EXISTING GYNO, BUT RATHER YOU JUST WANT IT IN BALANCE.

Saying that you shouldnt use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless "needed", is equivalent to the guy who completely gets knocked off his feet by the babe that he thinks is the girl of his dreams, she suckers him into knocking her up, turns completely fucking psycho, and now your life is fucked FOREVER! YOU DONT REALIZE TILL ITS TO LATE!!! RIGHT?

WELL, HOPEFULLY THAT ANALOGY WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF RUNNING AN Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ALL THE TIME. YOU DON'T EVER WANT TO "CRASH" YOUR ESTROGEN, UNLESS YOU ARE USING LETRO TO BLAST EXISTING GYNO, BUT RATHER YOU JUST WANT IT IN BALANCE.

I am going to incorperate it. However, for the sake of argument, why is it said to be Unbenificial during PCT? Also, I know it will help while on cycle, but would that also make it easier to bounce back?

Referencing post cycle therapy (pct), you may want to research SERMS. From my reading, they only block the estrogen from binding but the estrogen is still there. Once I added Arimidex, a lot of issues went away from the estrogen building in my body. However, what I have to indicate is that the amount of Arimidex needed to knock down the estrogen while doing post cycle therapy (pct) compared to being on cycle was less than 1/2 the amount.

if i get a bitch knocked up I just bust out the TURBO VACUUM!!!! suck that shit out of her :jump:

you wont catch me using and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) UNLESS i need it.
ya you want it all in balance test to estro. but do you damn cycle right and plan it right and you wont need it.
Pin each week the same time and day dont piss around and you wont teeter in eith direction. Estrogen is a building block for mass with out it or is suppressed you wont grow nearly aswell.

Like Chip said, you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on steroid doses. Even testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses can produce estrogen stress.

Like Chip said, you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on steroid doses. Even testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses can produce estrogen stress.

To further add the longer you are on testosterone the more the body will attempt to balance off the estrogen. Everybody is different as aromatization rates differ. The key is to find the right balance. Yes estrogen is key for building mass and promotes the gains. However, water gains don't stay around long. Lean hard mass does. I would rather eliminate some excess estrogen to stay away from the wet bloated look and risk loss of libido or gyno. I have tried all AIs and SERMS and the best one hands down is Letrozole. If you can find the right dosage for you- things will be like clockwork.

MAXIMUS HRT
Dave Bergstrom
Consultant
Direct: (978) 761-4051
Fax: (248) 694-0983
e-mail: dave@maximushrt.com
- Maximus HRT

step one

hire a slut

step two

fuck slut

step three

have slut suck the cheese covered nut sack and suck the nuts back out of ya.

step four

punch slut in the face and take your money back.

yes they will come back HCG will bring them back faster and maintain them while on cycle.

I really dont see why she even had to be paid in the first place....?

Chip--I really liked your analogy..i had never though of it like that, and have never really used an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle becuae i didnt have any sides..but with what you said, im gonna def try a low dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI)

appreciate the insight

Keith

Back